Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

@eshoe I’m sorry for the late response. I am so busy at work so I loose track of time and space 😂🤣 We had been to Maui once, Kauai once and many times to Oahu and Big Island. We normally fly out from the Bay Area so the airfares are usually cheap plus my in laws have a timeshare in Big Island so we go there every so often. Big Island is probably our favorite. It’s relatively cheaper than Maui and Oahu and lots of things to do and see.

@eshoe - Congratulations on winning the book!  💖💖💖

Thank you, @Titian06! My email said I will receive a perfume rollerball too, which I am very excited about. I already use the Vanilla Woods and love it, and I’ve never tried the Blackberry Lily, so I will be happy with whichever one that is sent to me 🙂

@eshoe @I just got my 7 virtues prize before my Dior one and got the Blackberry Lily perfume 

Wow that was fast, @SportyGirly125. How do you like it? Hoping your Dior prize arrives before too long. Very odd it hasn’t, that was mid-December🤔

@eshoe I'm going to email them again on Monday.  It's super odd that a prize I won 2 weeks ago has arrived but a prize I won 11 weeks ago still has not been shipped.  I saw what the prize is and now I really can't wait to get it.

I don't think I would ever think of getting the 7 virtues perfume but now that I won one I really love it.  The gemstone on it is such a pretty touch and I love how she said you can keep it and recycle the rest.  The smell is so lovely and not overpowering.  I really like it a lot.  Plus so glad I also won the book to read.  Hope yours arrives soon or is already here.

I am so glad you are enjoying the scent, @SportyGirly125. I plan on watching her movie when I have some time, out of curiosity. 

The bottle is beautiful, I am so excited knowing it’s just around the corner!

eta: I hope the extra time that you have waited for the Dior means it is going to be extraordinary😉

@eshoe - That's exciting too!  If you get the Blackberry Lily, please share your thoughts.  That scent isn't in the sample set so I'd love to know what you think.  😁

I am especially excited for the perfume, @Titian06. I am looking forward to the Tobacco Cassis, too, that was a good sneak peek!

@GG84  I attended it as well. I really enjoyed it. 

@GG84 I attended the class.  I liked it.  It's a lot different from the makeup and skin care classes.

@GG84 @Titian06 I thought only me feeling this way. It’s definitely strange. She reminds me one of those ppl I saw in Cal Berkeley where I went to school ages ago. I wish she talk more about scents and scent layering for sure

@blackkitty2014 

Defiantly not. I felt bad but I filled out the survey honestly 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Hi, @GG84 !  I attended the 7 Virtues class.  Definitely not what I was expecting.

@Titian06 

I was a bit taken aback by her continuously talking about her weight and the push for her views on intentions. I suppose I was expecting more discussions on creating custom scents? 

@GG84 - I thought it would be more about either how perfumes are made or how to layer scents.  Her monologue on intentions hit a nerve, not in a positive way.  Several times I thought about leaving the event, but kept hoping it would get better.  I thought it was interesting that all the questions were about perfumes.  I don't think there were any, or a minimal number, on intentions, considering she was reviewing which questions to answer.

To book the Charlotte Tilbury classes go to the Charlotte Tilbury UK website and scroll down till you see Live Events on the bottom to sign up. 
203FB005-EDE6-44F8-B195-4E993700DF6E.png

64E97E3A-8D83-4C3E-B735-A4199D624A5C.png

FBC32A78-5318-43B3-8D1B-4EB2E39DDD37.png

4407F7E3-0591-455A-BB41-296335CA9D4A.png

@SportyGirly125   Could you please tell me how to sign up for the CT events?  Thank you!

@Ispend2much6 I will message you the link since we cannot use outside links

@itsfi i posted my confirmation so that people could see the pst time below the event because it’s in gmt time 

@SportyGirly125   Thanks a bunch!

A link is even better @Ispend2much6😁 

@SportyGirly125, I just noted it so that ispend2much6 and other folks would know about GMT if they missed the PST referenced in your confirmation. 

Will look forward to hearing what tips and tricks you ladies learn! 

testing