Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

Oh I'm sorry! I should've looked up there haha. I just signed up for the Anastasia one, I love her brow freeze! Do you think they will give them away to people who attend?

Wowwwww, @SportyGirly125, nice prize!

@CookieGirl1 Thank you 

Wow, congratulations, @SportyGirly125!! What an amazing prize!!

@haleyvvvv Thank you 

Congratulations @SportyGirly125 🎊👍 Such a fabulous prize I wish they didn’t make you chase it down liked that. 💕

@blackkitty2014 Thank you. I’m still waiting on a response if it is still safe to use. 

Fabulous prize, @SportyGirly125! I'm jealous!

@curlychiquita Thank you. This is my first time winning something from Sephora so I was shocked when I got the email. The second time I won was the 7 Virtues perfume roller and book.  

@SportyGirly125   That's quite a wait!  There's a lot of goodness there to have fun with.

@Ispend2much6 I know.  It was so hard as the weeks went by since the time frame was suppose to be 4-6 weeks not almost 12 weeks wait.

WOW @SportyGirly125 that is a great prize, even if it wasn’t what was described (sorry🥺!). 

The bag is very cool, too. The packing slip, it said 2019? Is the lip palette still good? I hope so, for your sake!

Kudos to TeamBIC, so sorry you had to wait for so long.

@eshoe Thank you. The bag really is cool. I haven’t tested the lip palette or lippies and hope since they were not opened that they haven’t gone bad yet. 

Yay @SportyGirly125!! Congrats again☺️

@SportyGirly125 - Wow!  Congratulations!  I didn't realize you were the lucky person who won this.  Too bad you had to fight to get it and then find out it's two-year-old products!  Oh, well, at least you have some really nice items to play with!  💖💖💖

@Titian06 Thank you. I was excited and a bit bummed when they accidentally included the packing slip and it was from 2019. I have a feeling some of the prizes like this have been sitting in the warehouse for a while waiting to be given out. 

@SportyGirly125 Oh, I missed the background on this but ok, tl;dr  the prize for attending this event was stuff that had been sitting in a warehouse for 2 years?  I wouldn't be concerned about the powders but for the liquid products, it seems like they're probably expired by now considering that the packing slip only says it's been in the warehouse for 2 years, not when the items were actually manufactured.  That's kind of not the way you put your best foot forward with a client.  

IDK if this is a consolation or rubbing salt in the wounds, but I feel like you're not missing out on much since my experience with Dior eyeshadows is that they've always been very chalking.  I just don't have a good taste in my mouth for Dior make up.  I'm not even a fan of their mascara.

@itscarin I contacted customer service who reached out to them and the reply I got back was:

The slip is referring to the outside packaging – not the products inside.  The brand has confirmed you have all the most recent products which are safe to use + not expiring any time soon.

I’m still iffy about the response and I made sure I told them I was hesitant using the products in case something happens like a reaction from old products. 

B5EA1BA8-F27B-4A12-BBDE-B74677C2F2C9.png

920BBF8E-FE65-4AE3-A53E-B0D9830C02B5.png

Please see my class confirmations for the time in PST. They haven’t put up the Sunday event to rsvp yet. 

B2F22602-72F6-4728-A117-F9F423935A59.png

8C3F0881-FB6E-4883-B496-AD8897BEF23F.png

4C49A3C5-9E62-460C-AFA4-F5D11DA5EADF.png

927B1A34-8ED5-4FC2-A9E3-991AE7824839.png

CC9C779C-E6C8-4507-A024-4460AF070A5E.png

1 Reply
testing