Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual Masterclass Thread

Thank you to @RAWRitsRED for suggesting that there should be a thread for this. I have changed the title so that we can post any virtual masterclasses on here so people can register. 

A1F93164-AAC2-43CD-9B9F-D5543FF4ED94.jpeg

https://www.sephora-events.com/?%24web_only=true&om_mmc=ret-us_news1_1eb6b917-2b7b-4130-845d-d538b6b...

Re: Virtual Masterclass Thread

@haleyvvvv if you are reviewing an item you didn’t pay for and won in a prize I would put that you received it for free. You could put in the review that you won it if you want to be completely honest. 

If you won a gift card you can put receive as free gift if you purchased items with it. It’s kind of in the same boat as someone gifting you an item. It’s really up to you on how you want to describe and review everything. 

Thanks, @SportyGirly125!! Super helpful as always 🤩

Dr. Dennis GrossDr. Dennis Gross

NUDESTIXNUDESTIX

@SportyGirly125 Thank you for always sharing! 😊 I wish I had done the NUDESTIX event. That’s a nice gift!

I finally got my Dior prize from December’s masterclass event thanks to TeamBIC’s help. It’s not exactly what the sweepstake prize listed but close. Overall I am really happy with it. There was a packing slip inside the box of when it was ordered and it was back in February 2019 so this has been sitting in the warehouse since then.  I realize that some of the products like the lip palette and brow palettes in the kit are no longer being sold, which sucks if I end up liking them. 

@eshoe In case you wanted to know what it looked like. 

17075A1B-12FF-436C-B243-FE086BE30C75.jpeg

D0D453DF-6289-436D-9AC1-388B0E97D078.jpeg

AAA32862-0A20-4896-943D-4F17CB2CF026.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 Wow!  This is an amazing prize.  Congratulations.

@tjffc @Thank you 

that is an amazing prize @SportyGirly125 ! congrats on your win! I love looking at all your pictures of the gifts you ladies receive during the US events!

@myxducky @Thank you 

Whoa that Dior gift is amazing! How can I sign up for one of these classes? I would love to receive something like that for my MUA kit!

@makeupwithalexa You can sign up for the masterclasses from Sephora using the link I posted above on this thread.

Oh I'm sorry! I should've looked up there haha. I just signed up for the Anastasia one, I love her brow freeze! Do you think they will give them away to people who attend?

Wowwwww, @SportyGirly125, nice prize!

@CookieGirl1 Thank you 

Wow, congratulations, @SportyGirly125!! What an amazing prize!!

@haleyvvvv Thank you 

Congratulations @SportyGirly125 🎊👍 Such a fabulous prize I wish they didn’t make you chase it down liked that. 💕

@blackkitty2014 Thank you. I’m still waiting on a response if it is still safe to use. 

Fabulous prize, @SportyGirly125! I'm jealous!

@curlychiquita Thank you. This is my first time winning something from Sephora so I was shocked when I got the email. The second time I won was the 7 Virtues perfume roller and book.  

@SportyGirly125   That's quite a wait!  There's a lot of goodness there to have fun with.

testing