cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

The INKEY List NYC Pop up and BIC Meet & Greet

Another event that did not disappoint!

The Inkey List is new to the US and this event was more than an experience. The event space itself was spacious and closed off for just us BIC members.  @MlleCC @lnum @michelleshops @Cyncynn @Anonymous  and there was another girl. I'll tag her once I find her name. You ladies are so much fun and I enjoyed your company.

Colette and Mark were absolutely fabulous. Mark gave each us of a personal skincare consultation. He suggested a couple of products for my skin and gave me tips for certain products. Ex. I have very dry and sensitive skin, he recommended for me to tone my skin no more than twice a week. He was a gem and took his time with the consultation and explanation on the various products. 

Colette was so sweet and was educating us on the products and their purpose for starting the company. Yes, all of their products are $15 or under, but they are all full sized products. She made a point that a lot other brands put a lot more funds into the packaging. They keep it simple in packaging and prefer to get the ingredients at a better price.

The staff at the event also made us feel more than welcomed and allowed us to really take our time in the space. 

I was also lucky enough to also win a year's supply of Inkey along with @Cyncynn !!

As always, it was a pleasure meeting new  and seeing familiar faces of the community again. We chatted and laughed a lot throughout the entire event.  20190615_101324.jpg

20190615_101328.jpg

20190615_104323.jpg

20190615_103736.jpg

20190615_103748.jpg

20190617_202757.jpg

Re: The INKEY List NYC Pop up and BIC Meet & Greet

Congratulations on winning @darkiceis! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Wow!  Congratulations @darkiceis on winning the year's supply of products!  Thank you for sharing your thoughts and pics.

Yay our winner! So excited to see how you get on with Inkey. Loved meeting you at our event and so happy to be a part of your amazing community 🙂 Thanks so much for sharing this and hope to talk to you soon. Best, Team Inkey x 

What a great recap, @darkiceis!! Thanks so much for sharing. Congrats on winning a year's supply of product - so jealous! 🙂 Always great to see you have fun with other Community members. 

@darkiceis   Congratulations, and thanks for a great review!

@darkiceis looks like you had a great time and how cool that you won a year supply. 

Anonymous Insider

Glad to have met you! and congrats on winning the year's supply of Inkey goodies! I honestly was so happy to be there and having a go at the cash machine and playing around with the products, taking tons of pictures, and meeting everyone!! It was a super first event for me!

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 32 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos6
  • 20190615_101324.jpg
  • 20190615_101328.jpg
  • 20190615_104323.jpg
  • 20190615_103736.jpg
  • 20190615_103748.jpg
  • 20190617_202757.jpg