Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Store Grand Openings

Aye everyone:) *waves* there’s a Sephora store grand opening at Waterside Shops in Naples, FL occurring this Friday October 4th that I’m planning to attend. What should I expect when I go? Should I get there super early because of potential long lines, camp overnight, etc? I’m just excited and I’ve been seeing a little bit of everything I mentioned above about previous grand openings but I figure I would ask here to get the real deal:) thanks!:)

Re: Store Grand Openings

Hey @kami2hot I've only been to a Rouge pre-opening event (the ones that they hold on the Thursday evening before the Friday grand opening) and there weren't any lines to get in. How was the one you attended? Did they have any brand reps or GWPs available?

RE: Re: Store Grand Openings

No, it was so lackluster:( so disappointing. No brand reps, food, or anything. They just did a little cheer & cut the ribbon. I was expecting at least a gift bag but i found out you had to spend at least $75.00. It was such a bummer. I’ve attended a lot of rouge events where you get food plus a gift bag with any purchase.

Re: RE: Re: Store Grand Openings

@kami2hot  Oh nooooo, sorry to hear that... I read that they used to do a gift card draw if you were one of the first 50 people. It's too bad that they've reduced the perks:( 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
testing