Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events

Spring sale 2021

Does anyone know when will it be the 20 % discount? I remember it was around march but i have not heard anything yet. 

Tags:

Re: Spring sale 2021

I followed the link and it says "Promotion is not valid on The Ordinary products, MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM products, NUDESTIX Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel products. Clients are limited to the purchase of one dyson item and five Morphe items per SKU per transaction. Not valid on in-store services, previous purchases, purchases of gift cards, gift wrapping, packaging, taxes, or shipping and handling charges. Sephora Collection is also excluded from the Spring Savings discount, but remember, you’ll get an even better discount, so you’re not missing out!" I wonder if that will remain true or they will add restrictions to new higher end brands they've added like Oribe? I'd rather wait two weeks to save 20% but I don't want to get catfished lol

@karalynnleann I've never seen anything become excluded after releasing the terms and conditions.  I'm sure that you don't need to worry about Oribe not being included.  I'd wait the two weeks and enjoy your discount.

@love2shop333 The sale is 4/9 to 4/19 and the code is OMGSPRING For Rouge members

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing