Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Sephoria swag bag small update

Mornin yall! Just wanted to share the lil bit of news I got about the swag bags for the virtual portion of Sephoria. They sent me a tracking number from FedEx on the 29th of September but of course when I track it it says that FedEx is waiting on the package from them. I’m assuming they just sent out tracking numbers hoping that would put a lid on people getting annoyed about the whole situation. 

Re: Sephoria swag bag small update

🙄Just wanted to give yall an update. The swag bag with the second tracking number I received is scheduled to be here Monday. I really hope there’s something good in there because the whole situation just has me irritated and I doubt I’ll be getting one next year. I’ll keep yall posted on if it arrived and what’s in it. Check your tracking numbers to see if yours is moving yet!

Oh, one other thing: the easiest thing in the world to do is to "create" a shipping label. Every buy anything on ebay and get an almost instant notice that a label was created? Sellers do that so they can get their money. They can sit on the label for a month before they actually ship the item. It's the oldest trick in the online sales bubble.

Has anyone gotten their swag bag? A post on Reddit Sephora says that a Sephora CSR said the Sephoria troubleshooting email is discontinued, so emailing Sephoria is essentially a black hole. Sephora advertised this and now they're acting like it's someone else's problem. The only real concern Sephora seems to show is their insistence on NO REFUNDS...and apparently, no swag bags, either.

The label they "created" two weeks ago sits in limbo. If you call Sephora's CSR number, they'll "take your complaint and forward it." But they really don't have anything to do with it. All they do is cash the checks.

I cannot recall any company being so indifferent and contemptuous of their customers to this degree. Why, Sephora, do you hate the people who buy your stuff?

I got tracking on the 5th but it still just says “label created”

Check your tracking my box is on the move. It says it will arrive on Tuesday.

Both my tracking numbers are still chillin in Utah😩 maybe tomorrow they’ll decide to jump on a plane 

I purchased July 18th within hours of the site opening up. I have not seen a tracking number and no one is responding to me.

I am extremely saddened by my experience. I have purchased the virtual bag since 2021, paying more and more for this bag each year. I have always received it prior to the event.

The fact that CS has said nothing regarding the situation is in poor taste. They know we are all waiting, yet they choose to say nothing. 

Bad customer service is enough to make this bag an easy pass for me next year. 

Spoiler

I completely agree. I don’t know how this was handled this year.. but it’s not right.  

@momotarutaru  I got the impression that, instead of mailing a limited number of swag bags out and closing online registration, they waited to see what number of people were interested in registering for the online event before then creating the swag bags and mailing them out.  
I’m not sure that this is what happened but it seems like it to me.  I wonder if there was more online interest than they anticipated and they were rushing to pack up more than they initially alotted time for.  

This is my first year buying the swag bag and registering I did so as soon as it dropped and I too have heard and received nothing.   At this point I'm expecting a bunch of free samples in a box IF we receive anything 

Tell me why I ended up with 2 tracking numbers (one on the 29th and one today). Neither have moved. 

This is the 3rd year I've purchased this box and im sorely disappointed in how they've managed communications.

@A147 Tracking number means your box is packed and is awaiting pickup.  It’s all dependant on the courriers schedule.  Chances are they are shipping a large number of boxes and are doing it in batches  

same here. I got 2 tracking numbers one on the 29th and one yesterday. Both are in Salt Lake City Utah and neither have moved. Idk if i even have hope that this is coming in anymore. 

Came here to say the same thing. I also got the email from the nft. Still waiting on whatever for collecting the lipsticks. 

I’m still waiting for any tracking information on my virtual Sephoria swag bag. I’m feeling rather frustrated with this experience.

I got tracking on the 29th as well. has not went anywhere. I did see the package was 4 lbs. I have reached out to them several times but got very vague responses. I don't think this was suppose to go this way. I just wish they were honest.

See that’s what drives me crazy, just be honest about it! Just say hey we screwed up! People get more pissed off when you try and be sneaky about it

Thanks for the update. I figured that’s what they were doing. I haven’t even received the shipping/tracking email yet. Seems they created the labels but packages are still not picked up by the carrier. They just wanted to be able to say they “began shipping them in September” when in reality it’s most likely none of the boxes have left their starting point. Beyond annoyed with how things have gone for the virtual boxes this year. 

18 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 47 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
testing