Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Sephoria 2022

Has anyone received there Sephoria 2022 kit yet?

Re: Sephoria 2022

Could u tell my what bag are you waiting on sounds like something I would like to get lol thanks 

@blawson22 Sephoria is an annual event that Sephora hosts. Previous to the pandemic it was in person, but the last couple of years has been held virtually. It's free to sign up and attend but we have the opportunity to buy event kits with products from featured brands before the event. You can read more details about last year's here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/SEPHORiA-Virtual-House-of-Beauty-2022-FAQs/m-p/625... 

Thank you so much for letting me in on the information so you find it here? 

@blawson22 Yes, there are announcements here within the community, on the app/website, and I think there was an email sent out about sign ups last year. 

Mine was just declared lost from FedEx😭😭😭 

Hi @ilovemakeupmost

I'm so sorry to hear that! I recommend emailing sephoria2022@eventique.com for assistance with our kit. Thank you!

Regards,

Danee

image.jpg

 I got my #shelfie #sephoria box!

Hi All! You should receive your Experience Kit 4-6 weeks after you purchase it! If you do not receive your kit within the 4-6 weeks, please email sephoria2022@eventique.com for further assistance. Thank you!

Mine was just declared missing/lost from FedEx😭😭😭 

do I have to contact the third party for a refund? Who are they….am I just out or are they actually affiliated with Sephora

If anyone's still waiting for their Sephoria packages: mine arrived yesterday via FedEx and I'm in Chicago. Yours will probably also arrive this week. 

I never got a shipping email from Sephora, but I didn't expect one since I didn't get one for last year's Sephoria box either. If you have a FedEx account and never got a shipping notice, make sure you're signed up for FedEx Delivery Manager. (Creating a FedEx account won't automatically enroll you in Delivery Manager.) 

nope, i haven’t either. it’s the 13th for me and the event is in 5 days so idk? there’s no way to track them either, right?

@giabu22 you can email the customer service email on your confirmation page to get a tracking number.

I have not received my kit as of today September 12th- I thought it was because I live in Hawaii! I wrote customer service to ask if there's tracking and I have heard nothing back. 

EE62C735-008E-4D9E-B86A-C78153861EA3.jpeg

my experience kit ended up coming  just in time and I love it and because of this alone I hope they have it next year what a great value #moremoremore #mahalosephoria

@lilikoiqueen I wrote to the sephoria email address and included the receipt number for the kit included with the purchase email and the Sephoria team emailed me back with the tracking number for FedEx. It should be here Wednesday just in time for Sephoria this weeked. I hope this helps. 

Well, it's officially the week of Sephoria and I still have received nothing,  not even a message that something had been shipped.

@Litesugar I got a shipping notification because I have a UPS and Fedex account.  My box is arriving this week.

@SportyGirly125 I have both UPS and FedEx accts as well. Still nothing specifically from Sephora/Sephoria show in either account.  There is something showing a label was created, but doesn't show from who/whom yet or tracking info in general. Thanks for responding. 

I have not gotten mine yet either. I am glad I am not the only one who hasn’t gotten it yet. 

I got my kit today! Hope you received yours.

21 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 21 replies
  • 30 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
Photos2
  • image.jpg
  • EE62C735-008E-4D9E-B86A-C78153861EA3.jpeg
testing