Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events

Sephora Milwaukee /Mayfair Grand Re-Opening Event

Not sure if this belongs under "exclusive" events as this was open to the public, but I went to the grand re-opening of my local sephora and it was a ton of fun! I was excited to finally get to see/try alot of brands I've never had the opportunity to see in-store before including Pat McGrath, Charlotte Tilbury, and a whole display now for Farmacy, Biossance, and Natasha Denona. The store looks beautiful! They had fun drinks and apps, a DJ, and all my favorite SAs were working. Living in Wisconsin we don't generally get events here and the hassle it would be to go to Chicago is generally not worth it IMO, so this was a very nice treat! I didn't take a lot of pictures since the store was super busy and I didn't want to post pictures with

unknowing people in them .

Champagne and a Cheesecake treat!Champagne and a Cheesecake treat!

A slightly different cheesecake treatA slightly different cheesecake treat

Some other apps availableSome other apps available

Re: Sephora Milwaukee /Mayfair Grand Re-Opening Event

I wish they would do this for all the rouge/vib events.  Honest to god, I remember back in like 2009, maybe 2010, this is what VIB events looked like.  I 100% remember getting Champagne at Sephora.  Now when you go to these events you're lucky if there's coffee and water!

@itscarin yeah, I can sort of relate. Once upon a time Anthropologie used to have semi-regular events and frequently had snacks and water and they were also super nice, but I haven't seen anything like that in years. Too bad, really- it's definitely the reason I started shopping there

@itscarin i can back you up on this one.  I attended the Rouge exclusive event in downtown San Francisco (Powell) in 2013 (first year i was Rouge) and there was water, sparkling wine, Godiva chocolates and some other goodies too ... i felt so special 😉

It looks like it was a great event @Brutalitops!  

It was @mrsmouse! Such a fun experience

@Brutalitops, thank you for posting this news and photos from the event. I live in Madison, and plan to make a trip to see the brands you mentioned below and enjoy the newly renovated store. Our local Sephora is expanding the presence of some brands, like Charlotte Tilbury. I rarely shop in Chicago so having an expanded Sephora at Mayfair is excellent news! The event looked very festtive!

@TraceyEB I found myself missing some of the skincare brands (especially farmacy) regularly stocked in Madison when I made the move to MKE. It's definitely worth a special visit now post-renovation! Before that it wasn't anything particularly amazing, but I'm mostly excited to find there's fellow BICers here in the area 😊 

@Brutalitops I wish I would have gone! So happy to hear they have PMG now, though! My daughter works at Mayfair and was telling me how beautiful Sephora looks now so I'm super-excited to go and see for myself. 

@JenniferOhJenny Bummer! But it is gorgeous, I'm going to stay away though until I have money to spend- there's a lot of new temptation but lots of exciting goodies!

RE: Sephora Milwaukee /Mayfair Grand Re-Opening Event

Everything looks yummy 👅 @Brutalitops I really enjoy store grand openings too!

Re: RE: Sephora Milwaukee /Mayfair Grand Re-Opening Event

@Guessgal it was a ton of fun, I wish there were more lol 😊 

RE: Re: RE: Sephora Milwaukee /Mayfair Grand Re-Opening Event

@Brutalitops Right?! I just got an invite last night to a Sephora store opening except it’s 40 mins away from me, which is a bit of a trek for a weeknight! Next time though 🤞🏻

@Brutalitops what a cool reopening event. Drinks and apps are always welcomed. 

RE: Re: Sephora Milwaukee /Mayfair Grand Re-Opening Event

@SportyGirly125 It was a lot of fun!

It sounds and looks so fun, @Brutalitops!

@curlychiquita It was! I’m glad they put it on for us 😊

@Brutalitops  I was going to say “you had me at champagne and cheesecake,” but then I saw the macarons—my favorite cookie of all time. I’d have followed the macaron tray carrier all over the store. 🤣 I’m glad you enjoyed the event, and I’m happy you’ve got a closer-than-Chicago store to see PMG, Natasha Denona, and other “not stocked by every store” brands in person! 

@WinglessOne There was at least one other flavor and some truffles, plus fun sparkling fruit waters! It was basically heaven 🥰

How fun, @Brutalitops! I agree with @PenelopeBT -- sweet treats and beauty galore sound like a great combo to me. 🙂 I'm glad that you had a great time and had the opportunity to checkout some new brands/products!

Best regards,

Laurie  

@LaurieBT It was fantastic, so much newness! After finally seeing it in person I could no longer resist the PMG Subliminal, and I also have some Charlotte Tilbury to add the the ol’ wishlist for sure!
Conversation Stats
  • 27 replies
  • 115 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos3
  • Champagne and a Cheesecake treat!
  • A slightly different cheesecake treat
  • Some other apps available
testing