Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

SPOTS FILLED: This Saturday: NYC Community Meetup!

Sephora Store Front with Balloons.jpg

The lovely @darkiceis has offered to plan a meetup for some of our Community members who are going to be around NYC at 1 pm this Saturday, 5/25. We wish we could be there with you but are so excited to hear that our NYC BIC-ers want to hang out IRL. 

Now, you may have heard that the Times Square Sephora is reopening this weekend, so part of the meetup will be attending the big reopening! There will be photo opportunities, free services from brands, and more. We've planned a little something special afterwards at 3 pm so we are hoping you can stick around from 1 - 4:30 pm or so

Here are the details:

• Date: Saturday, May 25th 2019
  • Who: A handful of Community members who want to hangout IRL
  • Dress Code: Casual
  • Time: 1 - 4:30 pm or so
  • Where:  Times Square + mystery location (Will confirm exact plan with confirmed attendees)

If you are 100% able to attend and want to meetup with some other community members send us a private message us with your full name by this Thursday, 5/23. We will confirm back to you via private message if you're on the list!

Re: SPOTS FILLED: This Saturday: NYC Community Meetup!

Im super late with my post, i apologize I was very busy the past few weeks, end of school year stuff with my son etc...any way on to the amazing meet up 😄

Thank you so much @darkiceis @TeamBIC @KatieBT  for this amazing experience, it was very special!  I love meeting member's from BIC I hope we can do this again!

The store was gorgeous! The staff who greeted us were extremely nice and helpful and made sure we had an amazing experience.  I had my eye make up done, other BIC members had mini facials, brows done and foundation color matching.

After the Time Square store experience we headed to Magic hour roof top bar and OMG this place was amazing I cant wait to go back!  The food and drinks were delicious and the place was so cool.  The best part was meeting everyone and chatting.  We all had so much in common, it was really awesome to meet all of them.

Thank you so much again Sephora for treating us to such an amazing memorable experience.  I will never forget it and hope to do it again!

Here are the pics I have, sorry if they are some repeats from others 😄

IMG_1146.jpgIMG_1147.jpgIMG_1148.jpgIMG_1150.jpgIMG_1151.jpgIMG_1152.jpgIMG_1153.jpgIMG_1158.jpgIMG_1159.jpgIMG_1167.JPGIMG_1168.JPGIMG_1169.JPGIMG_1171.JPG

It looks like such a cool event @jen143xo  Thanks for sharing!

@jen143xo looks like you guys had such an amazing time. Thanks for sharing. 

Looks like an amazing time @jen143xo !  Thanks for sharing!!

@jen143xo the FOMO is real! I think those grown up juice pouches are too cute. I hope you and everyone else who attended enjoyed the extra BIC bonding at brunch!

@jen143xo Looks so fun! Those drinks look so cool! Thanks for sharing with us 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

RE: SPOTS FILLED: This Saturday: NYC Community Meetup!

I’m way late but I wanted to say thank you to @darkiceis and @TeamBIC for organizing such a fun event! The new store is beautiful! The team was so excited to be in such a gorgeous new space. It’s much bigger than the old location and had all the new goodies (Patrick Ta’s full line in person? Yes please!?). I had a full face on so I did not get any beauty services but I was ColorIQed again and was able to add lots of new foundations to my wishlist! The rooftop brunch location was so much fun! The food was delightful and the views were phenomenal. I’m no Ansel Adams so please forgive my lacking photography skills. Thank you again for setting up such a fun time! The Sephora staff went above and beyond, as always! *Edited to fix my iPhone playing me.

Re: RE: SPOTS FILLED: This Saturday: NYC Community Meetup!

This is just too cool @michelleshops Looks like you girls had a blast and I’m lusting after these drinks.lol

That store looks so cool.  Love that you gals got to connect @michelleshops 

@michelleshops  how fun! I like the pics! I think you meant Ansel Adams ahaha.

Ha! You're right @Samtian My phone has all my work contacts and it likes to change things to random names (I know I wrote Ansel cuz I googled it first just to make sure.  Pretty hilarious that I was still wrong).  

@michelleshopsHaha that is funny! I was like does she mean Ansel...I need to look this person up.

@michelleshops you cracked me up mentioning Ansel Adam.  Pretty sure your photography skill is better than mine 😉

A couple more pictures to share 🙂

20190525_132918.jpg

20190525_135454.jpg

20190525_140044.jpg

20190525_154521.jpg

20190525_155532.jpg

There is too much cuteness to handle in these pics @darkiceis . Thanks for sharing!

@darkiceis Thanks for sharing your experience! My biggest weakness in life are french fries and those fries look amazing. <333

@darkiceis How fun and what a cool way to meet up with other BIC members.

@darkiceis  Thanks for the great pics and thoughts!! This Sephora store is awesome and hope to get back there sometime soon!! All you ladies look great and so happy (I bet even happier after that lunch!) Glad you had such an awesome time!!😊

@yankeefaithful  The times sq store is really something and massive 🙂

A huge thank you to @KatieBT and Sephora for assisting in putting this meetup together. It was very generous and we had a blast and are looking forward to another gathering.

Geanna at the Times Sq location was fantastic and proactively kept checking in with us. The brand reps from Keihl's really went above and beyond to ensure that we were tended to. We picked a beauty service and were pampered to a couple of services, eye looks, brows and mini facials.

The store itself is beautifully put together and spacious.

Afterwards we headed to Magic Hour Bar for drinks and brunch. Oh my goodness, if you are in NYC then you need to go here. We were being teased by the massive servings of chicken and waffles, unfortunately they ran out of that meal. However, the food and drinks were delicious. In all honesty the gals made the experience memorable (toss in some good food too and oh goodness 🙂 ) thank you again so much Sephora for treating us to a wonderful meal. The location was perfect, the conversations were fun and it was truly wonderful to meet other community members. 

Once I have permission to post our pictures I'll come back and add them. Until then, please enjoy these.

20190525_125729.jpg

20190525_125756.jpg

20190525_125846.jpg

20190525_125817.jpg

20190525_155201.jpg

20190525_155552.jpg

20190525_155612.jpg

20190525_155608.jpg

20190525_154819.jpg

Conversation Stats
Photos34
  • Sephora Store Front with Balloons.jpg