Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Kate Somerville's 15th

Last week I was surprised by receiving an amazing message from @TeamBIC , inviting me to Kate Somerville's 15th party. I could not believe it, it felt as if it was an early birthday gift. I of course said yes, and was just jumping with joy. I then later found out that on top of that I am able to book a complimentary facial which I did for the 26th of this month, and to even top that, I found out they were providing me with uber codes so that I did not even have to drive to the event.

Yesterday I left early from work, and met up with my plus one to go to the event....I have to say it was so relaxing not being the one to drive in LA traffic. When we arrived to the event, it was very nicely organized, and the people at the door were super friendly. We easily checked in, were given wristbands and also little cards that had a box for a free gift bag and one for a free mini facial. We walked up the stairs, and walked into a beautiful venue. There were so many people, and just a group of beautiful people who for the most part were super friendly. I also enjoyed how they had a coat check area right when you come up.

Our first spot was the bar, since after a long day of work, we needed a drink. After that we walked around the venue and went to the gift bag area. OMG this was amazing, we were able to pick one item of each, and then we told the lady inside our skin concern and she gave us special masks for our new device. I also ran into the amazing Jeffrey and Myiesha. Jeffrey was super sweet as always, and fun to talk to. Myiesha was so sweet, and open considering this was the first time I officially met her. It was such a pleasure running into them and getting to hang out with them. After that we went into the photo booth to take some pictures and turn it into a mini boomerang, only suggestion is to have the camera adjust for more people, and also so we can see how we look on the screen.

My plus one and I then ended up going and getting the mini facial. It felt so amazing since the venue was a bit hot, and during the facial the item was blowing cold air/serum, and it just felt so good. It was pretty quick, but I felt as if I had a nice shine after. After that we were told that the performers were about to perform, so we went to the room that had the DJ. I got to see Yoandri and Kim Petras perform. They were pretty good, but I never heard of them before....at least I think I have not.

After the performance my plus one and I went to sit down on the couch and relax a bit. There were waiters walking around with champagne, snacks and later they had cookies. I then ended up seeing Chrisspy and Nicol Concilio, which is awesome considering I follow them on instagram and Chrisspy is makeup and body goals. During the event I saw Kate Somerville which was amazing, and she even complimented my skin, which was major considering she knows what she's talking about. I also met some very interesting people at the event, some who worked for Kate and others who were guests. I have to say that I loved the vibe of this event, I got to speak to a lot of awesome people, and this was a great way to start of my birthday weekend.IMG_1179.jpgIMG_1170.jpgIMG_1172.jpgIMG_1173.jpgIMG_1174.jpgIMG_1177.jpgIMG_1180.jpgIMG_1181.jpgIMG_1182.jpgIMG_1186.jpgIMG_1187.jpgIMG_1191.jpgIMG_1196.jpgIMG_1197.jpgF32825B3-7F9C-4B23-9A55-D8B5D2982915.JPGIMG_1202.jpgIMG_1225.jpgIMG_1231.jpgIMG_1235.jpg I cant wait to come back for my facial. I will report back about how the facial went after the 26th of October.

Re: Kate Somerville's 15th

@faeriegirl  Thank you hon.

Woohoo @Anastasiya13!! What a fantastic event! And wow - how amazing that they had a whole product room for the guests. We don't always know every single last detail of what they have in store for guests; sometimes it's a surprise to us, too. 🙂 

I love how happy you look in these photos. Yes, your skin does look amazing. I'm very happy you were able to join and what a treat that facial is going to be. Love that you got to see @JeffreyBD again and got to meet @MyieshaBD too!

@CarolBT  Thank you hon. Oh yes I was super happy, it was like an early bday gift for me, and on top of that I love her products too.  I can't wait for the facial, I am already counting down the days until I am there again. Thank you so much. It was so great to see Jeffrey and Myiesha, they are some great people.

@Anastasiya13 Great reporting, pics and swag!  Congrats!

@greeneyedgirl107  Thank you hon.

Congrats @Anastasiya13 for being selected to attend such an amazing event!  It certainly looks like it was super fun!  🙂

@mrsmouse  Thank you hon. It was such perfect timing too. I had a blast, and got to relax a bit too.

I love the pic, btw @Anastasiya13 & I can't wait to hear how your appointment goes!  🙂

@mrsmouse  Thank you very much. I cant wait, 10 more days 🙂

@Anastasiya13 Wow, Kate Somerville sure knows how to party! What a fun event. Glad you were able to attend, and I can't wait to hear how your facial is!!!

@AlexBT  Thank you. It was a blast. I cant wait for my appointment already....counting down the days for it.

@Anastasiya13 Look who popped up on Sephora’s IG stories 81EBAF35-9627-4EF4-9340-2D28C43B9393.png

👏👏👏

@SportyGirly125  Haha, thank you for the screenshot. I was so excited when I saw it, and that room was so awesome haha.

RE: Kate Somerville's 15th

Awesome!:) looks like a blast:)

Re: RE: Kate Somerville's 15th

@kami2hot  Thank you, it really was. 🙂

@Anastasiya13 Congratulations on being selected. Looks like you and your plus one had a great time.  Can’t wait to hear how your facial went on the 26th. 

@SportyGirly125  Thank you hon. I cant wait for it already, I am super excited to just relax and get pampered a bit.

Congratulations, @Anastasiya13, on being chosen for this opportunity!  Very cool! 

@tsavorite  Thank you

@Anastasiya13 How fun! These events always look like a blast. Congrats!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • IMG_1170.jpg
  • IMG_1179.jpg
  • IMG_1173.jpg
  • IMG_1172.jpg
  • IMG_1174.jpg
  • IMG_1177.jpg
  • IMG_1180.jpg
  • IMG_1181.jpg
  • IMG_1182.jpg