cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Join us as we relaunch!

0801-foundationmbc-site-happening-hub-card-single-brand-event-1164x582 (1).jpg

It’s time to (safely) beauty together again! Join top brands and Beauty Advisors as we relaunch in-store events. Check out our top rated color brands and receive tips, tricks, and treats from some of our favorite brands!

Sephora Collection Clean Makeup Event!

Come in to try the hero of the collection, the Glowing Skin Foundation. This skincare is good for your skin and good for your wallet.

Sephora Houston Galleria 8/22, Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. CST

Discover bareMinerals Complexion Rescue!

Discover the must-have multi-tasker Tinted Moisturizer that combines hydrating skincare benefits with naturally radiant coverage.

Sephora Times Square 8/29, Saturday 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. ET

Get matched to FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna!

Come Get Flawless Skin With Rihanna’s Real-Life Makeup Method.

Sephora The Grove 8/29, Saturday 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. PST

Estee Lauder - Get Complexion Confident!

Join Estee Lauder to find your complexion must haves. Whether you choose to be Flawless 24/7 or to Cover with Care get ready to achieve your complexion goals. 

Sephora North Park 8/29, Saturday 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST

Laura Mercier Match. Set. Glow!

Find your perfect match to our iconic Tinted Moisturizer, and experience our cult favorite Translucent Setting Powder in its newest shade "Honey" to set your makeup for all day wear.

Sephora Summerlin 8/29, Saturday 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. PST

Don't forget to RSVP with Happening at Sephora ASAP to attend these and many more events. We would love to see you there!

RSVP Here: https://www.sephora.com/happening/home

Tags:

Re: Join us as we relaunch!

@EventsAtSephora Great info

I'll be going to the Drunk Elephant event next week!  Can't wait to get those free samples ❤️

That's great that things are starting to *slowly* revert to a more "normal" state.  I think that some of the demos/events/tutorials are especially helpful for those who are newer to makeup.  I remember that I really enjoyed them when I was getting started 😉

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • 0801-foundationmbc-site-happening-hub-card-single-brand-event-1164x582 (1).jpg
testing