Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Glowing Up x BIC's Final Stop: San Francisco

Hello Glowmiess and Beauty Insider Community members!

Sunday, 10/28, is the final stop of our Glowing Up x BIC podcast tour... We cannot believe it's already coming to an end. We will miss getting to hang out with Esther and Caroline and all of the Community members and Glowmies we've got to meet along the way.

The Community team is so excited to meet many of you on Union Street for the final stop of the tour and, of course, to sneak in some Sephora shopping after the podcast. Yes... the store will be closed down for ONLY us and yes Rouge members can use their Holiday Bonus 20% off... This is a dangerous dream come true!

Question for all of you... What are your favorite "fall" beauty products you've got an eye on? 

Re: Glowing Up x BIC's Final Stop: San Francisco

@KatieBT  This event looks like so much fun!   I hope y'all do something similar again in the future!  I'd love to attend if it's not too far from home! ❤️

P.S.  I love your jackets! ❤️

I knew it was gonna be a memorable experience when I saw the Cow pj's Heart Esther & Caroline were sportin'

20181029_085627.gif

As we were making line outside to get in, @LexBT carded me (but then she saw my Blockbuster card and said "nevermind" Smiley LOL LOL jkjk) This adorable KISS stamp means "bottoms up" Smiley Wink 

20181028_183148.jpgPicsArt_10-29-12.20.36.png

Meeting @gonerogue was by far the highlight of my trip! Heart she is so darn cute and gorgeous to boot!  Heart  and so incredibly sweet (I walked to the venue, which was 3 miles from my Air BnB - GoneRogue offered to walk back with me after the event Smiley Surprised can you believe her?)

20181028_193409.jpg

The SAs at the store were all so friendly and the podcast itself was very entertaining!  Meeting the gals from Summer Fridays was awesome and of course, getting the opportunity to hang out with the BIC Admins is always a treat!!  

20181028_223331.gif

I told @CarolBT "Act natural, I'm going to take a picture" Smiley LOL

20181028_185102(0).jpg  

20181029_115030.jpg20181028_200422.jpg  Can we talk about @KatieBT and that glow she's rocking?  blinding ! Smiley Wink20181029_123013.jpg20181029_134336.jpg                       Overall, it was an amazing experience and I have to thank @darkiceis for alerting me to this wonderful event! Heart 

OMG!   @ZombieMetroAnt This looks like such a fun event!   You and @gonerogue are just too cute!!!!  So happy y'all were able to attend and report back! ❤️

Ok, how do I get in on one of those cow onesies?! Too cute 😄 This looks like such an amazing event, I wish I could have been there with y'all Heart 

This looks like so much fun, @ZombieMetroAnt!  You and @gonerogue have had great Sephora experiences!

Hello BIC! It's time to report back after attending last night's Glowing Up Podcast with Esther and Caroline and the founders of Summer Fridays. As most Sephora events go, this event was well-planned, pretty exclusive and very exciting to attend. They had a photo op station at the front of the store, filled with fun BIC props and a photographer there to take pictures with his camera and your own if you wished. Inside there were light snacks and refreshments- some of which included gluten free options and even champagne (yay). Rouge's were allotted the opportunity to shop before and after the event with their discount so that was an added plus! The podcast itself was about an hour long and after the event the attendees got to take pictures with Esther, Caroline and the founders of Summer Fridays. While this was my first Glowing Up podcast to listen to, I know it won't be my last. Esther and Caroline did an amazing job of captivating the audience's' attention with their humor and personal stories and did a great job of interviewing Lauren and Marianna about the origins of Summer Fridays and how/when to use each of their products. As a big fan of exfoliating masks, this podcast helped me realize that I may need to pick up the SUMMER FRIDAYS - Overtime Maskbefore the end of the Rouge sale 😉

After the event, the photos, chatting and shopping, every attendee got to take home a wonderful bag of gratis filled with none other than Community Favorites. 

Thank you all again for taking the time to read my report on the final stop of the Glowing Up podcast with Esther and Caroline. A huge THANK YOU to @CarolBT for organizing such a creative, fun, and exclusive event! Bravo, Carol!

Thank you to @KatieBT @BrendaBT @AlexaBT for being in attendance and always making these events fun and memorable!

P.S. Did I mention I FINALLY got to meet a Community member at the event last night? Oh yes, the beautiful and charming @ZombieMetroAnt was there with me and I'm so happy to have finally met her in person!! She was with me throughout the entire event and gifted me a beautiful Hall of Famer pin *holding back tears* . Thank you Zombie for keeping me company and I hope to see you again soon!

Short wait to enterShort wait to enterIMG_3782.jpgIMG_3784.jpgSephora team having a blastSephora team having a blastYay for Champagne!Yay for Champagne!Light refreshments with some BIC decorLight refreshments with some BIC decorEsther and Caroline in cow costumesEsther and Caroline in cow costumesMarianna and Lauren of Summer FridaysMarianna and Lauren of Summer FridaysIMG_3805.jpgNatasha Denona Chroma Crystal Full Metal Bronze swatch + Fenty Uncuffed on topNatasha Denona Chroma Crystal Full Metal Bronze swatch + Fenty Uncuffed on topNatasha Denona Chroma Crystal Black Top Coat swatchNatasha Denona Chroma Crystal Black Top Coat swatchKatie and ZombieKatie and ZombieCommunity!Community!The Wonderful Zombie and IThe Wonderful Zombie and IIMG_3821.jpgGlowing Up Gratis- Community FavsGlowing Up Gratis- Community FavsMy purchases from last nightMy purchases from last night

Awwww - You look too cute in these pics, @gonerogue!  It looks like you and @ZombieMetroAnt had a blast!!!  So happy y'all were able to attend! ❤️

@gonerogue, I'm glad you enjoyed the event and got to see @ZombieMetroAnt again!

@gonerogue Heart 

Bear Blow AKiss GIF - Bear BlowAKiss Love GIFs

You are seriously gonna rock that Fenty lippie, girl!  Smiley Wink  

Thanks again for keeping me company!  That was the best part of this trip!  Heart 

@gonerogue It's always a pleasure to see you and @ZombieMetroAnt! I'm so happy you came and that you had a good time 🙂 

That’s awesome! Isn’t @ZombieMetroAnt the best?? Glad you had a great time! @gonerogue

@sister13 she is everything I imagined and more! She’s so sweet and so full of energy!

@gonerogue  girl, how are you so quick with these reviews?! I'm still struggling to post my feedback from Sephoria lol 😄 SO glad you and @ZombieMetroAnt got to meet and she gave you one of the pins I made Heart Makes me so happy to see the family sport them 😄 Can't wait until we get to meet!

@Mcakes Hehe thanks! I was off today so I focused on cleaning, laundry and BIC 😉 I must say the HOF pins are very original and very special to those of us around before the transition to BIC. Thank you for the pin and I will be more than happy to pitch in for any more BT/HOF merch you may make in the future ❤️😘

I know, right? Me too! @Mcakes

Oh! I'm SO glad that you and @ZombieMetroAnt could attend! I can't wait to listen to the podcast! This a great review @gonerogue! I didn't see much feedback from the other sessions.

@Lazybeautybeast I'm always glad to report back with my findings 😉 Thanks for reading!

I love the Glowing Up podcast, this event sounds like a fun time @gonerogue! It’s socnice that they had these goodie bags available as well, it makes even more special ☺️ 

@KatieBT if BIC and Glowing Up team up again I would love to see them come to Canada ☺️ 💛

@bakeamuffin Yes, it was a blast! Having some events in Canada would be very ideal but I can see how it can be costly with the HQ located in the states. Maybe if they had 2 HQ's, one for the states and one for Canada, then Canada can get just as many fun things, right?? Something they should consider especially with the expansion of the BIC 😉

So good to see you in SF @gonerogue! I’m glad you had a good time and got to meet @ZombieMetroAnt! #CaliGirlsUnite But really it’s so exciting getting to meet in person so I’m really happy you came out on a Sunday night. 

Thanks for posting all these photos! Mind if I steal one of the for my post? Apparently I was too busy recording them and running around to get a decent photo!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 29 replies
  • 265 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos27
  • Short wait to enter
  • IMG_3782.jpg
  • IMG_3784.jpg
  • Sephora team having a blast
  • Yay for Champagne!
  • Light refreshments with some BIC decor
  • Esther and Caroline in cow costumes
  • Marianna and Lauren of Summer Fridays
  • IMG_3805.jpg
  • Natasha Denona Chroma Crystal Full Metal Bronze swatch + Fenty Uncuffed on top
  • Natasha Denona Chroma Crystal Black Top Coat swatch
  • Katie and Zombie
  • Community!
  • The Wonderful Zombie and I
  • IMG_3821.jpg
testing