Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

**CLOSED** Want a FREE Sephora Perk Facial?

HappeningAtSephoraPicture.JPG

I think it's safe to say that we all love skincare and free things... ESPECIALLY when those free things relate to skincare 😄  

We are rolling out a new way of booking services, classes and events offered in Sephora stores. It's a new tool we’re calling Happening @ Sephora! This is essentially a new and improved booking system you can use to manage your appointments and stay in the loop on all things specific to your Sephora store(s), including brand launches, new stores and promos! We want you to be one of the first to dive in so we are offering FREE perk facials to FIFTY community members. Interested in signing up for a Perk Facial? Read on 🙂 

**To qualify for a Perk Facial, follow these steps**:

1. Head to this link to book your reservation: https://www.sephora.com/happening
  2. Find an available “SKINCARE DELUXE: Revitalizing Facial Powered by Perk” appointment at your local Sephora (Perk Facials are available at select stores only).
  3. Select your preferred date and time from 10/9/18-11/18/18
  4. Confirm your reservation
  5. Send a screenshot of your confirmation page to community@sephora.com
  6. Use the email subject “Perk Facial for (Your Community Nickname)”
  7. Comment on this thread letting us know you've booked your Perk Facial

If you are confirmed, we will let you know by next week, in a reply to your email. Let us know what you think of this new tool! You will need to bring in the gift certificate emailed to you and present it at the time of your appointment! 

*** If you do not follow all of the steps above, you may not be confirmed for a free Perk Facial. Due to the high volume of gift certificates we may not be able to answer all of your questions right away, so make sure you read the instructions thoroughly. Finally, if you do not receive an email confirmation from Community you will need to pay for your Perk Facial.***

Re: Want a FREE Sephora Perk Facial?

@sprocketta, I'm glad you loved it!  I'm going this coming Friday and can't wait!

I hope you enjoy yours as much as I did mine. It was soothing and refreshing. The employee who did mine was so gentle with his touch on my skin. You're going to love it.

@sprocketta Wooohoo! I'm excited now, I googled what the heck this was and it looks so intriguing....How did it feel?! Was your skin irritated at all afterwards? Trying to decide if I can be seen in public post perk-facial, generally my skin explodes in red blotchiness after traditional facials, tending to scare small children 🙂 

@MissPuff we started with a cleanser and then they took out the machine. The way they explained it was that they were first blasting the skin with ahas for exfoliation. Then the machine picks up dead skin and impurities. Then they use it to deliver hydrates. It mostly felt like they were dabbing the skin with liquid and then gently sucking it up. Very gentle. My skin was a little red initially but the redness was gone by the time we were done (after adding serum, toner, moisturizer and sunblock. I admit I do not have sensitive skin so i can't help much. But they start the machine at 3 out of 5. Maybe they can start it lowerr for you. I was fine on 5.

RE: Re: Want a FREE Sephora Perk Facial?

Hello everyone! We apologize for the delay, there was a very high volume of responses! We have emailed the first fifty community members that followed all the steps above and emailed us. Thank you all so much for participating 🙂 

Thank you @SephoraBIC! I'm very excited for the facial.

RE: Want a FREE Sephora Perk Facial?

So excited confirmation for my facial yes thanks

RE: Want a FREE Sephora Perk Facial?

@SephoraBIC Just emailed my confirmation! This is great!

@SephoraBIC trying my luck again as I would like a chance to try out the service!  Confirmation emailed. Thank you!

Thank @SephoraBIC so much. I received my confirmation a few hours ago for the free Perk Facial session tomorrow. I'm soooo looking forward to it. I can't wait...  Much Appreciated!

Got the confirmation email for my Perk facial! Thank you @SephoraBIC

Booked way, way out in November, when I knew I'd be closer to the Sephora store that offers the facial. (Currently staying in a cabin in the Cascades! Long drive to anywhere.)

I finally received my confirmation today - YAY!  I had to rebook my appointment as i just cancelled it yesterday but luckily my time slot and date were still available!  PHEW!!!

@SephoraBIC Trying my luck for second time🤞🏻

I just looked at my email and I was approved for the facial. Excited for Saturday.

Just got my confirmation! Took some time but it's here. Woohoo.

Holy schnikes, I finally got a confirmation this evening (appt is this week). Hopefully they are getting around to confirming with people. I would say if you didn't get a reply and had to cancel your appt because it's passed already, but got your name in before me, reschedule and tag a mod to help out. 

I was about to cancel my appt and had been formulating what to say about how disappointing the lack of response to this has been. I hope everyone who made it in the first 50 actually get to experience the facial.

I haven't gotten a confirmation. Shouldn't @SephoraBIC have posted here by Oct 8? Maybe the dates were wrong.

Did ANYONE get a confirmation email???  I've been checking my emails daily but so far - nothing. Otherwise I will have to cancel my reservation for next week. 😞

I booked mine...when should we expect confirmation?

Wait, so did anyone get a confirmation? Did they pick 50 people randomly and not the first 50 to respond? Just wondering, because I know I was one of the first 50 to post, but I booked mine for Saturday, forgetting that the drive across town this weekend was going to force me into heavy music festival traffic!

150 Replies
testing