Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

**CLOSED** Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

CarolBT and KatieBT posing with BIC Group Icons.JPG

Calling all our Texas friends! We are SUPER EXCITED to let you know that we have a top-secret event coming up in Houston on Saturday, July 13! YES – HOUSTON!! We cannot give you all the details just yet but we can tell you that we have 10 spots reserved for community members with a +1 and @KatieBT and @CarolBT are pumped to be there in person with you all.

You can look forward to a Community meet and greet in addition to the main event and if you are able to attend, you’ll be invited to join @KatieBT and @CarolBT, along with your other Community members, at a Community midday meal. Plan to spend a few hours together at this special occasion!

We will keep everyone updated as more details become available, however we wanted to get on your calendars because we couldn’t hold our excitement any longer.

Community members who attend this event should be willing to report back to Community and share their thoughts in a thread provided by Team BIC. We want to see and read all about your experience!

Here are a few more details for now:

Date: Saturday, July 13 from 11:00am – 4:00pm

Location: Houston. We will reveal the specific location closer to the date!

Who: 10 Community Members with a +1

Requirements: Must be able to attend and be willing to share back details and thoughts with us in a new thread.

Be sure to tag any Community members you know who live in the area and might be able to attend. To RSVP send us a private message with the following information: Your full name and your guest's full name.We hope to see lots of you there!

RE: Re: RE: **CLOSED** Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

Thank you!! 🤗

Re: RE: **CLOSED** Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

@Swiftangelplus1, welcome to BIC! 🙂 Hope you enjoy the Tatcha goodies! You'll have to let us know how you like them!

Thank you and will let you know 🤗

@Swiftangelplus1 , welcome to the community!  What a great introductory experience -- so glad that you enjoyed the event!  

Thank you!!! 🤗
Anonymous Insider

RE: **CLOSED** Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

You are officially forever my plus1 in the Sephora history books! Lol 😘

@Anonymous @Swiftangelplus1 it was nice meeting some local faces from our online community today....and loving the new screen name 🤣  Many thanks to @KatieBT and @CarolBT for making us and our plus 1's feel like true VIPs.  

@minivan100 I second that!!! Make sure your +1 joins.
Anonymous Insider

I couldn’t agree more ESPECIALLY the screen name lol Let’s keep the community going strong in Houston. I would love to continue meeting up. Maybe we can do something seasonally? I know many of us won’t be able to attend Sephoria. Not sure if I’m going yet. But maybe the Houston group could continue with a fall meet up on our own? 🤔

Re: RE: Re: RE: **CLOSED** Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

@Anonymous YES to a fall meetup ❤️

Re: RE: Re: RE: **CLOSED** Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

@Anonymous I'm totally down for another meetup next time I'm in Houston! ❤️

Anonymous Insider

RE: **CLOSED** Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

Today was a PERFECT day! I can’t say thank enough to @KatieBT and @CarolBT for hosting @Swiftangelplus1 today. It was surprise after surprise after surprise! Full details and pictures coming to flood everyone’s timeline tonight. @KatieBT happy birthday my vegan twinsie!

@Anonymous Thanks for sharing the photos - the 3 of you look gorgeous.

I hope to see you and your + 1 (lol) when I am back in Houston ❤️ 

It was so much fun meeting you and your "plus one" @Anonymous !  I agree - @KatieBT and @CarolBT and the BIC Team did an amazing job planning all the details to make the day really special for us all! ❤️

@Anonymous looks like you had a lot of fun. Thank you for sharing. 

Anonymous Insider

It was definitely a blast

Great pics @Anonymous! ❤️

Happy birthday @KatieBT! 🙂

@Anonymous , so cool that you had the opportunity to attend!  

@KatieBT , Wish you a very Happy Birthday!  You look gorgeous and delighted in that photo of you with the cupcakes!  

Thank you so much @MlleCC ❤️ I was about to start crying when @CarolBT came out with the cupcakes and I had so many amazing BICers singing to me. My heart basically exploded in that moment!

**CLOSED** Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

Just wanted to say thanks to @KatieBT and @CarolBT for hosting such a great Sephora Houston Meetup! It was fabulous from the start. Everyone met up and introduced themselves and it was so nice to put faceswitheveryone that socializes on this forum. We were treated to aworkshop by Tatcha's founder Victoria Tsai. ( Thank you Victoria for the excellent gift bags )It was so nice to meet her and learn about her story of her establishing the Tatcha beauty line. Afterwards we walked to a fantastic lunch ( but first stopped at thelocal Sephora for a nicerefreshing spritz ) They were so thoughtful and had members tshirts made up and gift bags full of goodies! Everyone met my husband, who was concerned about the weather, so he drove me to Houston then saton the back row of event and followed us to our lunch destination. He is a great husband to sit around while I enjoyed my meetup! Here's some pics of event and of cute tshirt and place setting (thanks Carol)

Re: **CLOSED** Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

@Luvstravel Thanks for sharing the photos - it was lovely meeting you and I hope to see you again ❤️

215 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos23
  • CarolBT and KatieBT posing with BIC Group Icons.JPG
  • On my way lol ❤️
  • Screenshot_20190613-182622.png
  • 33898A40-7FE9-4CF2-9B3D-58E20B4D74AC.jpeg
testing