Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

**CLOSED** Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

CarolBT and KatieBT posing with BIC Group Icons.JPG

Calling all our Texas friends! We are SUPER EXCITED to let you know that we have a top-secret event coming up in Houston on Saturday, July 13! YES – HOUSTON!! We cannot give you all the details just yet but we can tell you that we have 10 spots reserved for community members with a +1 and @KatieBT and @CarolBT are pumped to be there in person with you all.

You can look forward to a Community meet and greet in addition to the main event and if you are able to attend, you’ll be invited to join @KatieBT and @CarolBT, along with your other Community members, at a Community midday meal. Plan to spend a few hours together at this special occasion!

We will keep everyone updated as more details become available, however we wanted to get on your calendars because we couldn’t hold our excitement any longer.

Community members who attend this event should be willing to report back to Community and share their thoughts in a thread provided by Team BIC. We want to see and read all about your experience!

Here are a few more details for now:

Date: Saturday, July 13 from 11:00am – 4:00pm

Location: Houston. We will reveal the specific location closer to the date!

Who: 10 Community Members with a +1

Requirements: Must be able to attend and be willing to share back details and thoughts with us in a new thread.

Be sure to tag any Community members you know who live in the area and might be able to attend. To RSVP send us a private message with the following information: Your full name and your guest's full name.We hope to see lots of you there!

Re: Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

@Cyncynn @Mcakes @faeriegirl We are so excited to see you all 🙂 

@Cyncynn Aww, yes the NYC gals are awesome! Hopefully you'll settle into Houston nicely. Can't wait to meet you Heart 

@Mcakes 

Can't wait to meet you ❤️ !! (and have Torchy's tacos, because it's possibly what I missed the most about Houston lol)

@Cyncynn you had me at Torchy's Heart !! Their queso is the BEST! 

@Mcakes It was my very last meal in Texas before taking the never ending drive to the northeast. I have a picture somewhere of myself that day literally drinking the queso lol

Oh!! 🤩 This sounds like it’s going to be a spectacular event!! 😍 Wishing all the attendees a fabulous time. 😘 I can’t wait to hear about it from everyone who will be able to participate! 💗💕 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

I just RSVP’ed with names. We are all looking forward to attend. Just relocated to Houston and so excited to attend this and report back.

Re: RE: Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

Can’t wait to meet you, @Anonymous !💗

@Anonymous Hi there! 🙂 We're so excited you're interested in attending, please check your PMs and get back to us as soon as you can!

Anonymous Insider

I just responded with my info and my plus one. 

Do you have available spots still open? I have 2 additional people that are sephora addicts and would love to attend.

@Anonymous We’re so happy you’re joining and that you’re excited about this event. This is a Community meetup to celebrate BIC and meet other members of the Community in the area. If your friends are part of BIC we encourage you to share this event thread with them 🙂

Be sure to check your PMs as we’re waiting on a response to a follow up question we sent. And that’s where we’ll send all details and follow ups before the event.

Xoxo, Team BIC

Awwww this looks like so much fun. I hope people can share pics! 🙂 Have fun everyone.

@jemly this one mayyyyy be worth the trip! 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

@KatieBT @CarolBT Certainly interested in attending. How do I get details and confirmation?

Oh, no! I'm going to be in NYC that week! Darn it--of course there's an event in Texas instead of NY for once when I'm in the opposite state. I hope y'all have fun and take lots of pictures. If I were going to be in Texas, I'd definitely be booking a room for that night at the Hotel Zaza in the Museum District right about now!

RE: Re: Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

Oh no!! Sorry to miss you this time around.

YAY!  Congrats Houston!  I hope y'all have a blast (see what I did there??) So cool @KatieBT & @CarolBT We need lots of pics @Mcakes & @Tamara76 and any other BTers I'm missing!

Related image

@michelleshops I am sooooo excited BIC is coming to Texas!💗

Wish you could come @michelleshops ! We'll definitely take tons of pics to share 😄 Heart

Oh yay! Getting warmer! Still too far for me, but I'm glad to see something outside the usual NY/CA locations! Congrats Houstonites!

If any of y'all wanna road trip this way though...it's not that bad of a drive 😋😋😋

Screenshot_20190613-182622.png

@RGbrown Girl, just hop on a plane and meet up with us so I can give you the biggest hug ever!! Heart

powerpuff girls hug GIF

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos23
  • CarolBT and KatieBT posing with BIC Group Icons.JPG
  • On my way lol ❤️
  • Screenshot_20190613-182622.png
  • 33898A40-7FE9-4CF2-9B3D-58E20B4D74AC.jpeg
testing