Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

**CLOSED** Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

CarolBT and KatieBT posing with BIC Group Icons.JPG

Calling all our Texas friends! We are SUPER EXCITED to let you know that we have a top-secret event coming up in Houston on Saturday, July 13! YES โ€“ HOUSTON!! We cannot give you all the details just yet but we can tell you that we have 10 spots reserved for community members with a +1 and @KatieBT and @CarolBT are pumped to be there in person with you all.

You can look forward to a Community meet and greet in addition to the main event and if you are able to attend, youโ€™ll be invited to join @KatieBT and @CarolBT, along with your other Community members, at a Community midday meal. Plan to spend a few hours together at this special occasion!

We will keep everyone updated as more details become available, however we wanted to get on your calendars because we couldnโ€™t hold our excitement any longer.

Community members who attend this event should be willing to report back to Community and share their thoughts in a thread provided by Team BIC. We want to see and read all about your experience!

Here are a few more details for now:

Date: Saturday, July 13 from 11:00am โ€“ 4:00pm

Location: Houston. We will reveal the specific location closer to the date!

Who: 10 Community Members with a +1

Requirements: Must be able to attend and be willing to share back details and thoughts with us in a new thread.

Be sure to tag any Community members you know who live in the area and might be able to attend. To RSVP send us a private message with the following information: Your full name and your guest's full name.We hope to see lots of you there!

Re: Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

@Mcakes 

Sadly, no can do this time around, but I'll be watching out for more events! ๐Ÿ˜„

OoOo it must be super special if @KatieBT and @CarolBT and going to be there!!!! @Tamara76 

You sure you donโ€™t have any insider Info ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ We wonโ€™t tell!!! 

Take lots of photos @Mcakes and wear your BT gear!! 

@GG84 I wish!!!!! I'm trying to prod for more info as well ๐Ÿ˜› Either way, I'll most likely be in boots unless they tell us otherwise. Hair teased of course ๐Ÿ˜‰

stand up laughing GIF

@Mcakes Do you wear your boots (cowboy, I assume) in the summer? It's sooo hot! But really, I bought a pair of boots on my 9th anniversary as a Texan, and I've worn them only a few times. Also, as they always say, the bigger the hair, the closer to God.

@txcatx I do! Not any of the exotic skins, mostly just my leather ones. They look really cute with dresses. It is really hot, but there are times Iโ€™d much rather wear boots than heels and itโ€™s worth it ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

@GG84 Lol!  I know as much as yโ€™all about this one.  Cannot wait!!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

@TeamBIC Yaaaayyyyy!  I am so excited!  I will definitely be there!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

@txcatx @scott1201 Did yโ€™all see this event???๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Looks like it'll be so fun! Thanks for the tag, @Tamara76! So sadly (well not really sadly, i'm excited about it ๐Ÿ™‚ ) My partner and i are moving across the country next week so i'll no longer be a Texan. I'll still be visiting a lot for work but the dates don't line up this time

Awww so sad weโ€™ll miss you, @scott1201 ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Ah shoot! We'll miss ya! Can't wait to see where you land in your new state. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

That's so awesome, @TeamBIC!  For those of you who live in the area, hope you can go and enjoy getting to participate :).

excited go team GIF by Warner Archive

I am so excited to see y'all @TeamBIC @CarolBT @KatieBT @Tamara76 Heart Heart Heart Sephoria pre-party coming right up ๐Ÿ˜„

I know!!!!!!!   I canโ€™t wait @Mcakes !!!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

How exciting! I am likely to move back to Houston at the end of the year (mixed feelings right now), so I'm hoping we'll have more of these there!

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

Im pooped...hubby just booked caribbean vacay (yay!!) but means I wonโ€™t be attending TX event (booo!!). I hope those that got waitlisted gets a chance to go in my place. Share pictures and have a blast!!

@Cyncynn We probably wonโ€™t have another event in TX for a while so if you can make the trip we would LOVE to meet you! 

@KatieBT 

Well, I am due for a house hunting trip, so who knows lol ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous Insider

@Cyncynn-I'd hop on the plane with ya!

@Anonymous  I just RSVP'd! ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous Insider

Yay!! Me & mini me (Lolz) are confirmed for this event!! LGA to HOU here we come!

@Anonymous 

Yay! How, exciting - can't wait โค๏ธ

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos23
  • CarolBT and KatieBT posing with BIC Group Icons.JPG
  • On my way lol โค๏ธ
  • Screenshot_20190613-182622.png
  • 33898A40-7FE9-4CF2-9B3D-58E20B4D74AC.jpeg
testing