From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events

**CLOSED** Attention NYC & Tri-State Area: come hangout with Supergoop and learn more about SPF!

supergoop.jpg

May is skin cancer awareness month and to honor this Supergoop is hosting a pop-up activation in the Tri-State area to educate the public about the importance of wearing SPF every single day.

Sunscreen Queen and Supergoop brand founder, Holly Thaggard, will host a panel followed by a meet and greet, and a swag bag. So come with all your questions ready and learn how Supergoop stands against sun damage.

Here are the details:

• Date: Sunday, May 5th 2019
  • Who: Two BIC members and their +1 (or maybe a friend from BIC you choose to invite 😉)
  • Dress Code: Casual
  • Time: 11am
  • Where:  Manhattan (Will confirm exact address with confirmed attendees)

If you are 100% able to attend and promise to report back to all of us (please share all your SPF learnings!) send us a private message with the following information: Your full name and your guest's full name.

Re: Attention NYC & Tri-State Area: come hangout with Supergoop and learn more about SPF!

I would love to attend! My father passed away from melanoma in 2015, so I am always keeping up with the latest in sun Care. I would invite my mom or sister - whomever is available. 

RE: Attention NYC & Tri-State Area: come hangout with Supergoop and learn more about SPF!

Here’s hoping 🤞

Re: Attention NYC & Tri-State Area: come hangout with Supergoop and learn more about SPF!

How exciting, I sent a message *fingers crossed* !

@MlleCC  

@Cyncynn , you're wonderful for tagging me, thank you!  I've RSVPed as well!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 31 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • supergoop.jpg
testing