Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

**CLOSED** Attention NYC & Tri-State Area: The INKEY List Is Now at Sephora and They Want to Meet You!

The INKEY List NYC.jpg

As some of you know, The INKEY List is now at Sephora and we are so excited because they are hosting an EXCLUSIVE community meet and greet where you can experience the immersive world of The INKEY List and meet the brand founders, Colette and Mark.

The INKEY List’s mission is simple: they help you navigate the complex world of skincare beauty! They are hosting an educational skincare playground where Community members can see how formulations are made, explore the INKEY recipe lab, have a Community-only meet and greet with Colette and Mark, and other surprises.

Here are the details:

• Date: Saturday, June 15th, 2019
  • Who: 10 BIC members and their +1s
  • Dress Code: Casual
  • Time: 10 am arrival for a special meet and greet. The Community-only time for meeting with the brand founders is shortly after this arrival time
  • Where: Manhattan (Will confirm exact address with confirmed attendees)

If you are 100% able to attend and promise to report back to all of us (You know how much we LOVE skincare! Especially @CarolBT 😉) send us a private message with the following information: Your full name and your guest's full name.

Re: Attention NYC & Tri-State Area: The INKEY List Is Now at Sephora and They Want to Meet You!

@TeamBIC You guys are making me want to take another trip to NYC 😛 congrats to all who get to go! Really excited to hear more details about the new line!

RE: Re: Attention NYC & Tri-State Area: The INKEY List Is Now at Sephora and They Want to Meet You!

@Guessgal We don’t have this brand in Canada do we?

Re: RE: Re: Attention NYC & Tri-State Area: The INKEY List Is Now at Sephora and They Want to Meet You!

Actually, I’ve seen it available online at SDM Beauty Boutique^^ @GG84 

Re: Attention NYC & Tri-State Area: The INKEY List Is Now at Sephora and They Want to Meet You!

I'm looking forward to hearing more about The Inkey List Brand and their products!

Can't wait to hear who gets to attend, and to hear all about it!  Love to see photos, too!

I can’t wait to read about this because I’m so curious about this brand! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

This is really an exciting event. I am looking forward to join more events in the future like this.

What an amazing event!! I’m so looking forward to see all the pictures and read all about it. I’m currently using the Hyaluronic Serum and it’s great!!💕

Attention NYC & Tri-State Area: The INKEY List Is Now at Sephora and They Want to Meet You!

What a great event! I love The Inkey List, the caffeine eye cream is fabulous!

RE: Attention NYC & Tri-State Area: The INKEY List Is Now at Sephora and They Want to Meet You!

Correction

RE: Attention NYC & Tri-State Area: The INKEY List Is Now at Sephora and They Want to Meet You!

Face issue: Dark and light Pigmentation

@TeamBIC Congrats to all who get to attend.  This sounds like an exciting line, and I can't wait to try it soon 🙂

Will the Inkey List be available at Sephora Canada 🇨🇦 ? I’ve tried the Turmeric cream and I ❤️ it but I had to order it from the UK ( along with other goodies ). I’d rather order from Sephora 🇨🇦 ! I’m waiting for the Hydro-Biotic serum to arrive...( from the UK 🇬🇧@TeamBIC 

@keana1 We're working on it. Please stay tuned for updates!

Thanks @keelybt ! 🤞

@TeamBIC , I'm excited for another community event!

Tagging: @darkiceis , @Cyncynn , @michelleshops , @Kim888 , @jen143xo .

@MlleCC thanks for the tag! We are celebrating my mom's bday that day so sadly I cannot attend but I am looking forward to seeing pics from the event!

@MlleCC  Thanks for the tag! 

@MlleCC  You are the real MVP! I never tried any products from the brand, so it'd be lovely to learn from the brand founders.

Ooh thanks for the tag @MlleCC  I've been so curious about the Inkey list since they launched.  What a great event @TeamBIC !

Re: Attention NYC & Tri-State Area: Inkey The INKEY List Is Now at Sephora and They Want to Meet You!

I’m maybe possibly slightly jealous of anyone who’s able to attend this. Sounds like a great opportunity to meet and learn more about a new skincare brand! (They’re only, what, a year old?) I hope folks attend and have a great time! 

20 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • The INKEY List NYC.jpg
testing