Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

**CLOSED** Attention NYC: Join us for a panel featuring some of your favorite beauty leaders (plus… a Community Meetup!)

Color Up Close with Sephora.png

We have an exciting opportunity for those of you in and around New York City! On Friday, August 16, Sephora will be hosting a Color Up Close panel, an amazing conversation with industry leaders who will discuss all things beauty, inclusivity, and diversity. These speakers include:

• KJ Miller, Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Mented Cosmetics
  • Sarah Curtis Henry, General Manager, North America for Fresh
  • Nancy Twine, Founder of Briogeo

The panel will also be answering a few of the questions posed by Community members. Additionally, drum roll please, the panel moderator is outstanding, award-winning journalist, author, and TV personality, Elaine Welteroth! So, if you’re available in NYC area, you won’t want to miss out on this.

To top it all off, @KatieBT  and @CarolBT will be headed to New York to join you all for a Community meetup and meal after the main event. Plan to spend the late afternoon and evening at this special occasion! There are a few other surprises planned as well, and you’re going to want to see them for yourself … 😉

Here are the details:

• Date: Friday, August 16th, 2019
  • What: Exclusive opportunity to attend Sephora’s Color Up Close panel, plus access to mini-services related to this event at Sephora. This is followed by a mix and mingle at the panel location and then a BIC member meetup with @KatieBT and @CarolBT immediately afterward.
  • Who: 8 BIC members
  • Dress Code: Casual
  • Time: Panel starts promptly at 4pm and mini-services may happen prior to this (Will confirm exact timing and scheduling with confirmed attendees)
  • Where: Midtown Manhattan (Will confirm exact address with confirmed attendees)

If you’re 100% able to attend and promise to report back to all of us, send us a private message with the following information: Your full name, email address, and why you would like to attend this particular event.

Re: **CLOSED** Attention NYC: Join us for a panel featuring some of your favorite beauty leaders (plus… a Community Meetup!)

@clairedabear @trishavt Hey there!! Please check your PM's and get back to us as soon as you can~ 🙂

Re: **CLOSED** Attention NYC: Join us for a panel featuring some of your favorite beauty leaders (plus… a Community Meetup!)

Just following up @trishavt! Please get back to us as soon as you can. 🙂 

I replied!!

I replied!!

@ElleElleG Hi there! Please check your PM's and respond to the message from us regarding this event as soon as you can. Thanks so much! Heart 

This opportunity looks absolutely amazing, as always!!! So sad I couldn't attend!!! For those that go, have fun and make sure to take a lot of great pictures!!! 😁 @TeamBIC 

Hey is this still available? I would love to join!

@trishavt Hi there! Friendly request to please check your PM's as soon as you get the chance! Heart 

Pssst @MadhuV and @lnum ... friendly request to please check your PM's as soon as you have a chance! 😉 

@TeamBIC I responded to a message last night. Did I miss something? 

Oops, so sorry about that @lnum - we see it now! Thanks so much for your reply. 🙂 

Re: Attention NYC: Join us for a panel featuring some of your favorite beauty leaders (plus… a Community Meetup!)

I will be on vacation so I won't be able to make the meet up.

It sounds like an amazing opportunity to talk about and learn about inclusivity and diversity as they relate to the beauty world.

I hope that all the participants come away with a deeper understanding of the topic and that they will come back and share their insights.

Have a wonderful time,fellow BICs!

Re: Attention NYC: Join us for a panel featuring some of your favorite beauty leaders (plus… a Community Meetup!)

Have a great vacation @Tarabotti I hope you have a wonderful time!

I have been staking Mented Cosmetics on insta for so long! It would be amazing if they came to Sephora! This sounds like such an awesome event and I am really interested in hearing what the panelists have to say! 

Sounds like an awesome panel. I recently tried one of the Briogeo deep conditioners and fell in love with how effortlessly it detangled and moisturized my curls!

Very curious to know their thoughts on diversity and inclusivity in the beauty space. At times the industry seems ahead of the inclusive curve but other times it seems like purely a marketing ploy. Anxious to know their perspectives! 

Ahhhh, thank you girl for thinking of me!!! You are the best!!! Sorry I am getting to this so late... I was prescribed a new medication and had a severe reaction, which made me sick for about a week and a half! 😫I have been recovering and just trying to get back to normal. This looks like a great opportunity, wish I could have attended!!! @eshoe 

Ohhhh, this sounds great! I wish I could join you, ladies! I'd really like to meet you all. But by the time I find out if the date and time are doable, it'll probably be too late... Oh, well. Have fun! Maybe one day I make it one of these...

@TeamBIC , so cool to see that our questions are materializing into an event! I RSVP-ed; hope I make the cut!

@TeamBIC Sent you a message. I would love to attend! 

How did I not know you're in the Tri-state @trishavt ??  We have to get together one day!  

34 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Color Up Close with Sephora.png
testing