Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

**CLOSED** Attention LOUISIANA: Come experience the Sephora Makeup Fun House Event in New Orleans!

SEP_H@S_MakeUpFunHouse_1164x582_Rd1.jpg

We are thrilled to let you know that we have a fun event coming to New Orleans: The Sephora Makeup Fun House event. We got our hands on TWO spots with special perks for Community Members and their +1s on Saturday July 6th.

The Sephora Makeup Fun House event will take place in New Orleans and will involve a day full of fun, music, mini makeovers, a Sephora Collection customization station, body art, special Dry-hair styling, Deva Curl onsite, as well as a token of appreciation exclusively for Community Members. 

Community Members who attend this event should be willing to report back to Community and share their thoughts. We want to see and read all about your experience!

Here are the details you need to know:

Date: Saturday, July 6th, 12pm arrival     

Who: 2 Community Members with a +1 each

Requirements: Must be able to attend and be willing to share back details and thoughts with us in a new thread.

To RSVP, please send a PM to TeamBIC with your full name and your +1’s full name.

Be sure to tag any Community Members you know who live in the area and might be able to attend. We are so excited and hope we can send two of you (with your +1s) to this event in NOLA!

Re: Attention LOUISIANA: Come experience the Sephora Makeup Fun House Event in New Orleans!

Ooh, that sounds like so much fun!  Congrats to whoever gets to attend.

Re: Attention LOUISIANA: Come experience the Sephora Makeup Fun House Event in New Orleans!

@RGbrown  Are we getting even closer now? 🙂 

@CarolBT 

Yeeeesssss, so much closer!!!! I thought about it for a hot second, but sadly I'm already obligated to something else this weekend 😣 Can't wait to see pics and a recap though!!!

*Patiently waits for attention TORONTO* 🙏

@GG84 YES!! Everytime I've seen Toronto events, I'd debate whether or not I should make the 4 hour drive to go... However, now I am in Toronto and I am SO HAPPY that I don't have to debate if I want to drive, since I'm right here in the city now, yay!!! Plz bring some Toronto events, I cannot wait, it'll give me something to do on the weekends since I barely know anyone here 😞 womp womp wommmmp.

@Tamara76 want to be my +1? 😄

@Mcakes, LOVE your way of thinking 😉

@Mcakes, LOVE your way of thinking 😉

Omg!  I wish @Mcakes !   I am way overdue for a New Orleans trip!  If Houston weren’t the next weekend, I’d totally make it happen, but that a lot of travel in a week!💗💗💗💗

@Tamara76 True true, if we had all the time in the world we could start at this event in New Orleans and spend a couple days there then road trip to Houston 😄 

OMG that would have been epic!  If only we had planned it all out! ❤️   @Mcakes 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • SEP_H@S_MakeUpFunHouse_1164x582_Rd1.jpg
testing