Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

**CLOSED** Attention LOUISIANA: Come experience the Sephora Makeup Fun House Event in New Orleans!

SEP_H@S_MakeUpFunHouse_1164x582_Rd1.jpg

We are thrilled to let you know that we have a fun event coming to New Orleans: The Sephora Makeup Fun House event. We got our hands on TWO spots with special perks for Community Members and their +1s on Saturday July 6th.

The Sephora Makeup Fun House event will take place in New Orleans and will involve a day full of fun, music, mini makeovers, a Sephora Collection customization station, body art, special Dry-hair styling, Deva Curl onsite, as well as a token of appreciation exclusively for Community Members. 

Community Members who attend this event should be willing to report back to Community and share their thoughts. We want to see and read all about your experience!

Here are the details you need to know:

Date: Saturday, July 6th, 12pm arrival     

Who: 2 Community Members with a +1 each

Requirements: Must be able to attend and be willing to share back details and thoughts with us in a new thread.

To RSVP, please send a PM to TeamBIC with your full name and your +1’s full name.

Be sure to tag any Community Members you know who live in the area and might be able to attend. We are so excited and hope we can send two of you (with your +1s) to this event in NOLA!

Re: **CLOSED** Attention LOUISIANA: Come experience the Sephora Makeup Fun House Event in New Orleans!

Have fun Louisiana!!! Cant wait to see similar event in SF!!! 😉

Re: **CLOSED** Attention LOUISIANA: Come experience the Sephora Makeup Fun House Event in New Orleans!

@blackkitty2014  you read my mind 😉 cross your fingers for an SF Meet Up soon!

Hello @Anonymous and @sarahjoanna15 please check your PMs as we have some additional questions for you both 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: **CLOSED** Attention LOUISIANA: Come experience the Sephora Makeup Fun House Event in New Orleans!

I only see one message from y’all from a couple days ago.

Cant wait to see pictures from this event. Hopefully one will be in LA soon

Anonymous Insider

This seems like this will be a fun a fun event. I will be checking on this!!!

Attention LOUISIANA: Come experience the Sephora Makeup Fun House Event in New Orleans!

Ohh, this sounds awesome! Envious, but thrilled!

Re: Attention LOUISIANA: Come experience the Sephora Makeup Fun House Event in New Orleans!

Glad to see Sephora offering events in other cities!

Re: Attention LOUISIANA: Come experience the Sephora Makeup Fun House Event in New Orleans!

Have fun everyone! Report back and let us all know about it!☺💄

This sounds like so much fun!

Congratulations to our 2 and their +1's who get to attend!  Yay!

I'm looking forward to hearing all about it!

Attention LOUISIANA: Come experience the Sephora Makeup Fun House Event in New Orleans!

Come to Denver, please
Anonymous Insider

Come to california! I wish I was in New Orleans! What great idea!! 😍😍😍🎉👐🎊

Ahhhh, what a great opportunity!!! Whoever ends up attending, make sure to report back with lots of fun pictures!!! 🤗 @TeamBIC 

RE: Attention LOUISIANA: Come experience the Sephora Makeup Fun House Event in New Orleans!

I will be attending and a plus one.

This sounds like such an awesome event -- I love the carnival / fun house theme!  Congrats to the community members attending -- can't wait to hear all about it!  🙂

Sounds super fun! Unless there are clowns, lol.  💕💕💕

OMG @sister13  I am with you on that one!

I'm from Louisiana and I think that's the perfect place for this event. I wish I could be there. Everyone be safe and have a good time 🤸🏽‍♀️💃🏽😘

RE: Attention LOUISIANA: Come experience the Sephora Makeup Fun House Event in New Orleans!

Oh sounds like fun! Have a great time everyone that is going 💜 I can’t wait to hear and see all the pictures from the event!!!

Sounds like an exciting event - can't wait to hear about it!

30 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • SEP_H@S_MakeUpFunHouse_1164x582_Rd1.jpg
testing