Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

A Sweet Match Game with Lancome

I wasn't really sure where to post this, so I hope here is okay.  I attended the "A Sweet Match Game with Lancome" event at the Sephora in Santa Clara, CA & though that mall is a complete pain to get to (parking is a nightmare & the parking garage often gets shut down on weekends because it fills up), it was totally worth it!  I had the most lovely Lancome Rep color match me, and she even gave me a mini makeover.  I had been searching for a concealer that won't settle into the fine lines under my eyes and she knew immediately what would work, so that was worth the trip alone. 

Also, not only did I walk out with the stated freebees for the event, a 10 day sample of the foundation & a DS of the Lancôme Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Primer .18 oz / 5.5 ml

but she also hooked me up with a really nice make-up bag, two LANCôME - DRAMA LIQUI-PENCIL™ Longwear Eyeliners (Noir Intesne & Ampoule'), a 1.7 oz Lancome Creme-Mousse Confort (foaming cleanser), and a DS of Lancôme Monsieur Big Volumizing Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.33 oz/ 10 mL

And in case you haven't tried the CILS Booster XL & the Monsieur Big mascara, I have posted pics of before I put it on & after...HUGE difference! 

20190926_105807.jpg20190926_105830.jpg

And my goodies!

20190922_095825.jpg

I also want to point out that the beauty advisors at this store were amazing!  They all were genuinely happy to be there and happy to help you find what you need and make recommendations.  Thanks Sephora Santa Clara!

Re: A Sweet Match Game with Lancome

woo! I just got that mascara also, in the set w/the pink heart shaped mirror!

Wow, your lashes looking amazing! I usually recommend lash primers because I find they do make a difference. <333

It's totally true @PenelopeBT!  My sister thought I was wearing false lashes until I washed my face.  I'm sold for sure!  🙂

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos3
  • 20190926_105807.jpg
  • 20190926_105830.jpg
  • 20190922_095825.jpg
testing