Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

20% discount

Taking advantage of 20% discount to purchase La Mer products... thoughts? Smart? Or not?

Re: 20% discount

@JoJo8502  On La Mer direct, signing up for their rewards program gives $75 off $350 compared to 20% of $350 = $70.

La Mer is an investment. I would get samples first, then decide since there's still sale time. It's also sold elsewhere, sets/products/gwps do vary.

It depends on your age. I'm not sure how old you are, but the products are quite expensive even with a 20% discount and maybe not necessary for someone in her 20s. Creme de la Mer is very heavy and makes applying foundation difficult unless you wait 20 to 30 minutes to start your makeup routine. You may want to try the soft cream or the soft lotion if you are under 40, and I wouldn't use Creme de la Mer if you are prone to breakouts. The eye creams are nice. The Regenerating Serum is effective. The Revitalizing Hydrating Serum isn't any better than lower priced serums. The Renewal Oil is more effective when it comes to hydration. The Concentrate is good for irritated skin (sunburn, chapping, etc.), but I wouldn't use it as a treatment for the entire face. It is heavy so I break out (I rarely experience acne otherwise.) when I use it on healthy skin. It's generally a good line, but I feel anyone under 30 would be throwing her money away. It's just not necessary for someone with skin that isn't aging or damaged.

@JoJo8502 If you love La Mer products then it’s great to get it at a discount. If you have never tried the products before you may or may not like it. I would get samples before committing to the line. 

Is the sale only for rouge this time around? I haven’t received the VIB discount code in the app or email

@dsandy @The sale right now is for Rouge first.  VIB starts on the 7th.  You will get an email closer to the sale date. 

RE: Re: 20% discount

Thank you!!
6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing