Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

what tarte eyeshadow palettes are good?? Can any one suggest any that I can try ??

I would really like to try some new products and i like some of the Tarte products i have tried like the mascaras and blushes but I’m not too sure what eyeshadow palette would be worth buying any suggestions??

RE: what tarte eyeshadow palettes are good?? Can any one suggest any that I can try ??

Friendly FYI: In reference to the new Tarte Shape Tape foundation, I will be boycotting Tarte until they expand their shade selection. I urge others to do so as well. I loved watching Jackie Aina and Alyssa Ashley’s reviews regarding that foundation and I highly recommend for everyone to watch those reviews on YouTube. I’m shocked by the few deeper shades for dark skin toned individuals out of the 15 available.

Re: RE: what tarte eyeshadow palettes are good?? Can any one suggest any that I can try ??

Solidarity @Adalissia. to me, it’s not acceptable to offer so few shades. We can do better! 15 shades just isn’t enough variety, it’s frustrating that companies have to be asked over and over to include more dark shade varieties in their lines. Get it together. 

Re: what tarte eyeshadow palettes are good?? Can any one suggest any that I can try ??

My favorite Tarte eyeshadow palette is Tartlette in Bloom.  I also like the Toasted palette and the original Clay play 1 palette (may still be around).  

I personally love the tartelette in bloom palette, all of...

I personally love the tartelette in bloom palette, all of the colour blend so nicely and it's the same with the tarte toasted palette. I think those two palettes are more everyday looks and the pro palette is more for fancier / more dramatic looks
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
testing