Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

ud fishnet smoky eye!!!

so i played with my NAKED palette for the first time today.. thanks to the tips from mermadelove ❤️ ❤️

LOVED it!!! but im so into playing with my make up today i did a whole new look..

i started with BUXOM cream shadow in CHIUAUAHA and used my finger to blend from lash to crease

then i used my all over brush from the sephora anti-bacterial brush set and applied URBAN DECAY eyeshadow in FISHNET on the corners of my eye leaving the chiuauaha shimmer on the inside

the key to this look is BLEND BLEND BLEND!

i blended up towards my brownbone.

next i used my smudge brush to apply URBAN DECAY shadow in PEACE on my lower lashline.

after i lined the inner top and bottom of my eyes with URBAN DECAY 24/7 eyeliner in ZERO

then i got my crease brush from SEPHORA and applied URBAN DECAY shadow in RANSOM cutting my crease i only did like 2 or 3 coats of shadown BLENDING between each application so it looks like a smokier version of FISHNET.

i then lined the top of my eyelid with KAT VON D's tattoo eyelinner applied 1 coat of DIOR360 mascara and then applied my sephora eyelases.. then i got my smudge brush and dotted the inner corner of my eyes with the CHIUAUAHA again..

i love the way this looks and cant wait to do another look!!!

let me know if this works for any of you other URBAN DECAY junkies out there!!!

Re: ud fishnet smoky eye!!!

I love UD and I'd love to see a picture of your eyes done up the way you described!  Would you do the look again, take a pic, and post it?  THANKS in advance! Smiley Happy

GONNA DO MY MAKE UP AGAIN TODAY BUT A NEW EYE LOOK I LEARNED TODAy from rosana a girl who works at the UD counter in macys here in santa maria..

hope ya'll love it like i did hers!!! omg she also told me ud has THREE new pallettes coming out.. idk when but she said u can catch a sneak peak on their facebook!!!!!!!!!!!!

can u say OHEMGEEEEEEE

I agree~ Pictures!

I'm an urban junkie, and it sounds lovely in theory. But I like seeing what the finished product looks like so I can copy it.

you should put up pictures

I want pics!

Thanks for sharing! :))

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing