Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes

products for stick straight lashes

My eyelashes have never stayed curled. They look beautiful 30secs after applying mascara but within 2 mins they fall flat. I use an eyelash curler but it pulls out my lashes and doesnt curl all of them. I've tried TONS of mascaras as well and none of them seem to hold a curl! I have lots of very long thick eyelashes they are just very straight. I don't like waterproof mascaras because it's so difficult to take them off. I want to know if there are any products i should try to keep my lashes curled! Favorite curlers?

Re: products for stick straight lashes

I have straight lashes.  I usually find that wearing waterproof mascara helps for hold.  I was using L'Oreal Lash Paradise Waterproof mascara, but I have recently switched to Benefit Rollerlash (not waterproof), and I just love the separation the brush gives.  The lash curler I've been using is by Bobby Brown. 

@Nikki0504 My absolute favourite curler is the  Utowa x Sephora Collection Pro Universal Curler. It’s so simple, inexpensive (compared to other high-end curlers), solidly built, and curls my eyelashes to the heavens without snagging any.

It is hands down the best curler I’ve ever owned. I now have three: one at home, one at work, and one in my travel bag. I can’t recommend it enough!

4CB2127C-65FC-42C0-BB67-35E1C64851F7.jpeg

Hi @Nikki0504,

I recommend the BENEFIT COSMETICS - Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara . It is great for creating a curl for the lash and also holds the curl throughout the day. Hope this helps!

Best Wishes,

Janean 

RE: products for stick straight lashes

Bobbi Brown has some very good mascaras to choose from! My lashes also tend to be very straight, but these mascaras tend to keep my lashes curled for much longer than the other kinds I have tried.
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • 4CB2127C-65FC-42C0-BB67-35E1C64851F7.jpeg
testing