Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

need a mascara

what is a good mascara? I have roller lash and love it and I need a new mascara. they're real! by benefit - is that a good one? what do u recommend? 

need a mascara

One last think about They're Real .. LOVE IT but you have to find a really great makeup remover (Ive yet to find a perfect one but they mascara is worth the effort of having to remove it! LOL!)

need a mascara

Ive tried the sampler a while back and tried Lancone, Marc Jacobs, Better than Sex, Theyre Real and one mors that I cant remember but my two faves were Better than Sex and They're Real. I LOVE Benefit They're Real. Its not sticky and doesnt clump unless you like are WAAY over do for a new one. They have a primer too. I got a mini of the primer and they both last for a long time, a little goes a long way! Def my fave! 😍

RE: need a mascara

I use the better than sex. But I’m looking for a new one as well. It just doesn’t do it for me anymore.

Re: need a mascara

@lillyfrancis I love Lancôme Monsieur Big Volumizing Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.33 oz/ 10 mLYVES SAINT LAURENT - The Shock Volumizing Mascara

Re: need a mascara

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing