Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

modern renaissance by Anastasia Beverly hills

Hey, do any of you have any tips, tutorials or pointers on how to use this pallet? Like recommended transition colors etc...

RE: modern renaissance by Anastasia Beverly hills

I agree about the YouTube tip...lots of MR tutorials. I definitely build with this one. My go to look is Tempera everywhere to set the primer, a blend of golden ochre and burnt orange as transition, raw sienna a little lower in the outer part of the crease, then I might throw red ochre or Venetian red (depending on what I’m going for) in the outer V. Again, a little at a time with that...easier to build than take away! Then I might throw primavera on the lid, focusing more on the inner corner and fading out. BUT, I am NOT an expert. This look tends to be what I usually do. I also like using Buon Fresco in my crease and then I sometimes go into another palette and grab a light pink for all over the lid.
Anonymous Insider

Re: modern renaissance by Anastasia Beverly hills

Use a primer. These shades are verrrry pigmented so make sure to use a light touch and tap off the excess on your brush. If you find that your color is too intense, go over it with the light shade and a blending brush to smooth it out. I use a very soft touch with this pallet since one dip in is enough to cover two eyes

Anonymous Insider

Re: modern renaissance by Anastasia Beverly hills

It really depends on your skin tone. I think Golden Ocher, Cyprus Umber, Raw Sienna, Burnt Orange, and Warm Taupe are good transitions.

Be careful with these shadow because they can end up blending too far up and out if the brush you use is too fluffy.

These shadows are super soft and pigmented, so they might end up muddied.

Anonymous Insider

modern renaissance by Anastasia Beverly hills

also try Pinterest

RE: modern renaissance by Anastasia Beverly hills

@tofeycat Have you jumped on YouTube? Search ABH Modern Renaissance. I’m sure a ton of tutorials will pop up.

thank you!

thank you!
6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing