cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

matte, black, liquid eyeliner suggestions

Hello!

Looking for some suggestions... I'm looking for a very black, matte liquid eyeliner. The last couple I've tried have had a little bit of a shine/sparkle to them and I'm looking for something flat.

Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks!

Re: matte, black, liquid eyeliner suggestions

stuntdouble wrote:

Hello!

Looking for some suggestions... I'm looking for a very black, matte liquid eyeliner. The last couple I've tried have had a little bit of a shine/sparkle to them and I'm looking for something flat.

Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks!

wet n wild megaliner

RE: matte, black, liquid eyeliner suggestions

Ciaté Fierce Flicks liner! I compared it to the KVD tattoo liner and it's more matte and is actually darker than KVD. It's a felt tip though.

sigma gel eyeliner in wicked!

Anonymous Insider

My fave is the sephora collection liquid liner and there's so many choices of tips and colors and it's affordable

My current favorite long wear black eyeliner is the Lancome Grandiose liner.

Very long wear, I dont have any smudging or leaking.
dries fast.

Downside 40$ CAD

Makeup Forever liquid eyeliner is the best I've ever used! I like it ever more than kat von d because it's much more pigmented and opaque. It also dries completely matte and lasts 24 hrs!!

The exact name is ''ink liner''

Pat McGrath labs duel ended eyeliner is very dry formula so if you have oily eyes lids or lids that crease this is one you should jump on if she ever brings it back. A great dupe is the tarte double take

The Kat von D isn't the most matte eye liner but it does have lasting power the felt tip is fantastic. Maybe look at some gel liners instead. I really like the perversion gel pot from Urban Decay.

This is not a brand at Sephora but try NYX! Matte Liquid Liner. Very affordable and the blackest most matte eyeliner I've tried yet!

I got an Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner from an ipsy beauty bag and I really like it. Nice and matt-black, with a felt tip liner that is pretty easy to use. 
I have tried the Pretty Vulgar On Point Liner and was less impressed. The tip is harder to use, but it looks like a fountain pen which I love.

I have that one too (Eyeko), and I love it!  It dried out on me quickly, though

STILA STAY ALL DAY

Kat Von D - Trooper. It's honestly the best one in terms of lasting power and application. 

Another vote for KVD Trooper here! I have watery eyes and Trooper never budges. It lasts all day and is the best!!

Anonymous Insider

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper is my go to.

The balm schwing liner is literally so so so matte and easy to apply! It's also not thaaat pricey it's about $17 I think

Kat Von D's Trooper eyeliner has been one of my holy grail products for a few years now. Really easy to apply and has fantastic staying power! (I committed the cardinal sin of falling asleep in my makeup the other night, but when I woke up the next morning my eyeliner was just as perfect as when I applied it the night before - not a single smudge!) 

I use the tarte so fine liner and it's really pigmented and matte on my eyes.
Conversation Stats
testing