cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

looking for a good eyeliner

I want a new liquid liner and I have no idea who has the best one. I hear good things about K Von D but have never tried any of her liners. The only liquid liner I've ever really used is the Elf liquid liner in charcoal (which I like a lot).

Any recommendations?

looking for a good eyeliner

STILA Waterproof black good stuff, easy to find, easy to wear

Re: looking for a good eyeliner

@Anonymous, Stila is similar. I know members here love KvD's liner but it lasted a mere month for me with daily use and was extremely disappointing. Whereas I can pick up a Japanese brand that will perform better and last at least 3 months. I've tried a bunch, K-Palette, Heroine Make, D.UP., Majorlica, and a bunch I've lost count. I like the K-Palette 24-hour tattoo 🙂

Hi @madisenkaitlyn,

I love the stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Intense Black. It is so pigmented and very easy to use. It is also great for creating a winged eye look. 

I also suggest the Ciaté London Chisel Liner High Definition Tip Eyeliner Black. I love this liner as it applies smoothly against the lash line. 

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@Anonymous Clinique Pretty Easy Liquid Eyeliner is my favorite. It has a shorter felt tip so I feel like I have more control and can apply it more precisely. 

So, the KvD eyeliners are amazing. I will grant you that. I no longer use them due to my own personal opinions of Kat being an anti-vaxxer. She has the right to make that decision. I have the right to not give her my money. But I can't say that the product itself isn't wonderful.

Personally, I now use the Stila liners if I'm looking for a liquid liner. If I'm looking for a gel pencil I use the Marc Jacobs Highliner. I feel like the Stila liners are often very underrated. But they are wonderful. Great color and wear time.  The Highliner is pretty much the only eyeliner that will actually stay on my waterline.

https://www.sephora.com/product/stay-all-day-waterproof-liquid-eye-liner-P253818?skuId=1579283&icid2...

https://www.sephora.com/product/highliner-gel-crayon-P379434 

I hope that helps @Anonymous

I didn't know she was an anti-vaxer!  I was hesitant to buy her products for a while because -- agh, I don't really want to get into it.  She rubbed me the wrong way.  But she really does have the best eyeliner I've ever found, and the best concealer, and great eyeshadow, and great lipstick, and great lipliner, and I felt like if I boycotted her I was shooting myself in the foot and not even making a dent in her product sales.  

@Anonymous,you've heard good things about her liner because the brand really does make an amazing eyeliner.  If you want a good liner, it's the best I've found.

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: looking for a good eyeliner

I feel the same way about KvD tbh that's why i'm kind of hesitant about using her products, just in terms of my opinions and whatnot. I have heard good things about Stila too, i will for sure look into Stila liners, thank you!
7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing