Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

good mascaras? (preferably not waterproof)

hey i have relatively shorter and straight lashes and without mascara they barely exist so i’m looking for a good mascara for everyday wear that won’t smear too much under my eyes and that’s too bad to take off. i currently use the better than sex mascara but i just want to see if anyone else had any better recommendations. i have some waterproof ones i like to use but hate how much longer it takes to take off. so basically any suggestions for a mascara that will give me amazing eyelashes?

Re: good mascaras? (preferably not waterproof)

Lancôme Monsieur Big Volumizing Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.33 oz/ 10 mL

Hands down my favorite mascara out there right now. I use the non waterproof one and sometimes i will touch up with another mascara if i want extra drama and volume but most days i can just go with nothing else but that mascara. 

RE: good mascaras? (preferably not waterproof)

I have the same issue and I personally wear L’Oréal telescopic from the drug store. The wand is thin and perfect for getting every lash. As far as what mascara at Sephora I’m not sure I haven’t found one that works for me.

Sephoras Volume+Length Mascara works for me!

I'm finding the MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volumizing Mascara 0.27 oz / 8 ml is a great all around mascara! Good luck, @meganod!!

good mascaras? (preferably not waterproof)

I LOVE the Ciate London Triple Shot XXL black mascara

Lancôme definicils is always my favorite, I come back to it every time and have literally tried them all!

LOVE this mascara, recently I’ve been using Marc Jacobs, the formula is like the Lancôme but the shape of the brush really helps me shape my lashes

I love the Benefit Bad Gal Bang or the Benefit Roller Eye!

@meganod   I used my Benefit Bad Gal Bang mascara yesterday, and it made my almost non-existent lashes look really long!  It didn't add much volume though.

My very favorite is Chanel's Le Volume.  Doesn't flake or smear, and easy to remove.  It gives a more natural look, but still noticeable because the color is saturated.

I just keep going back to Buxom from Sephora (can't remember the brand). If your eyelashes are strait you might want to try curling them.

Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
testing