Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

favorite eyelid primer

what's your favorite eyelid primer? I've never used one. curious which brand to go with!

Re: favorite eyelid primer

I am a big fan of primers made by Mac, my eye shadow never creases and looks great all day!

@annaSEA thank you!

@annaSEA thank you!

favorite eyelid primer

I pair my Tatcha Silk Canvas primer with either the Nars eyeshadow primer or the Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I have very hooded eyes and have issues getting my eyeshadow to stay put all day in the inner creases of my eyes.

@quillen thanks for the advice!!

@quillen thanks for the advice!!

Hi @Marrrryyyyy . Glad to see your post. I'm searching for a good eyeprimer ever since the one I used to use had been discontinued. Lots of ideas here to try! 😀

@MlleJuju sooo many good ideas!!! Can't wait to find one...

@MlleJuju sooo many good ideas!!! Can't wait to find one that is perfect for me!

@Marrrryyyyy I actually just got the SEPHORA COLLECTION Beauty Amplifier Eye Shadow Primer 0.20 oz/ 5.8 mLto replace my Urban Decay potion and I've also tried the Nars primaer and found this to be very comparable performance wise but much more cost effective

@Brutalitops thank you!

@Brutalitops thank you!

@Marrrryyyyy  My go to has been MACs paint pot in pottery. Its been amazing, to the point I even got my mom on it, and I have been using it already for about 9 years and it never failed me. I worn it out to the club, and at the end of the night my eyeshadow still stayed on.

@Anastasiya13 omg I need this!! thanks!!

@Anastasiya13 omg I need this!! thanks!!

@Anastasiya13 looking online for it now! you're the best!...

@Anastasiya13 looking online for it now! you're the best! 😍😘

Re: @Anastasiya13 looking online for it now! you're the best!...

@Marrrryyyyy  aww thank you. Try ulta if you have an account, they might have some good freebies 🙂

Re: @Anastasiya13 omg I need this!! thanks!!

@Marrrryyyyy  when you try it out, tell me. I am curious what you think. I use the paint pot in painterly.

I've heard great things about the new Anastasia Beverly Hills one, but haven't tried it yet, personally! I also love Too Faced Shadow insurance, and the classic Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Originalis pretty good, too.

@elise222 thank you! can't wait to try them all out!

@elise222 thank you! can't wait to try them all out!

Hi @Marrrryyyyy You can utilize the search option instead of creating a new post everytime? Just a thought. My favourite primer is TOO FACED - Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue Glitter Bonding Eye Shadow Primer

@GG84 btw... I DO utilize the search button quite often a...

@GG84 btw... I DO utilize the search button quite often actually. But searching for a product vs asking for other people's OPINIONS is quite different. 😉

@GG84 I want people's opinions... which is why I post and...

@GG84 I want people's opinions... which is why I post and ask.. I didn't realize we weren't "allowed" to post as much as we want / be an ACTIVE community member...

Re: @GG84 I want people's opinions... which is why I post and...

@Marrrryyyyy I think what @GG84 is trying to get at here is that there's a search function in the conversations bar where you can see if other people have already asked the same or similar questions and then you could add to those conversations or ask questions on questions and not that you should just search the products. It's not that anyone is trying to tell you that you can't or shouldn't post on here, but it does sometimes get exhausting essentially having the same conversations over and over (as I'm sure you've seen on here) when people could see the same feedback by searching previous posts. Obviously you deserve to feel accepted here and there are no rules about it or anything, just something a lot of people do out of courtesy 

Hi @Marrrryyyyy  - I really like these products (in order of top favorites)

TOO FACED - Shadow Insurance

BAREMINERALS - Prime Time Eyelid Primer

Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Eye Primer 0.24 fl oz/ 7 mL

Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 35 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing