Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes

best waterline eyeliner for sensitive eyes

i have use anything from loreal infallible eyeliner to the marc Jacob gel highlighter eyeliner they both are great. but smudge. i need a eyeliner that i can use in my water line that wont smear and in shadea of black. blue navy and brown for a more natural look. my eyes usually smear so i put power under but enchance my fine lines in a bad way. usually the eyeliner smears or mostly stings or make me eyes itchy so i take it off the stila liner did that and so the only eyeliner i found work is the sephora matte gel eyeliner but the colors are always out of stock online and never found in stores also i need something affordable since i want many colors i have same issue with mascara too like it the. formula to dy or mostly too wet my lashes sting or itchy even the allergic makeup alama or clinique is a problem so i just use the mascara of what i know is formula that wont smudge either. it hard because i love makeup any suggestion on good eyeliner?? sorry for long post

Re: best waterline eyeliner for sensitive eyes

@perrik95 I think Sephora discontinued SEPHORA COLLECTION - Contour Matte Gel Eyeliner Waterproof

and has been trying to unload the terra cotta and lime green for ages.  My friend and I both used them.  She moved onto MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner

Unfortunately, that one didn't work for me - especially on the waterline.  (I know it's popular, and works for many others, though!)  I moved onto SEPHORA COLLECTION - 12hr Colorful Contour Eyeliner

and I really love it.  I couldn't live without it for my waterline.

If you want to explore other Sephora eyeliners, SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof 12HR Retractable Eyeliner Pencil 01 Black

is also one a lot of people like.  For me, I wished the liner was little slimmer - but I still think it's worth exploring.

Good luck!  🙂

Right now I like the MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Fineliner Ultra-Skinny Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner and the Hourglass 1.5MM Mechanical Gel Eye Liner Obsidian... both are thin for the waterline and come in the colors you mentioned. I also use the NARS - Kohliner

sometimes, but Sephora only carries black so I buy the navy shade at Nordstrom. The first two are better imo though.

I have sensitive eyes too and my optometrist recommended antihistamine eye drops (she mentioned the brands Alaway and Zaditor). With these and the eyeliners above I don't have smudge problems anymore 😅 since my eyes water less and the liners stay in place.

@perrik95 I love Ardency Inn eyeliners. Sephora used to carry the brand. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing