cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

best false lashes

I ha e never used false lashes before so what would be best for me to start out with and where do you place them like do you place them directly on your lashes or lash line

best false lashes

First off, I recommend watching a lot of YouTube tutorials for beginners. It helped me a lot. My first pair of lashes was a cheaper one, I played a lot with them. Took me almost 6 months to get the concept. I place them right on top of the lashline. It needs to be close enough, that you don't see a gap between your lash and the fake lash band. My favourite lash right now is the Huda beauty one in Samantha. Just FYI Sephora does lash application too with purchase! They also offer classes sometimes!

Re: best false lashes

Hi @Squirle,

I really enjoy the Velour Lashes Effortless Kit - No Trim No Measure Natural Lash Kit. They are amazing since there is no trimming involved, its easy to apply and the lash applicator is extremely helpful as well! I hope this helps 🙂

-Janean

Re: best false lashes

You should spend an evening watching videos on Youtube and researching methods and products online. There is a wealth on information out there with photos and video. You wouldn't believe the amount of time Ive spent watching 'how do I make a messy bun' videos!! 🙂 Perhaps your local Sephora can help too? Id give them a call and see if this is a technique they can assist you with.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing