Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes

best eye product

Hi ! I'm looking for a product that can help reduce my dark circle,fine lines and puffiness under my eyes. Is there anybody with a good suggestion ?

Re: best eye product

Sephora does not carry it, but the NIOD Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate is the BEST serum for these issues I have ever tried, and believe me when I say, I have tried them all!!! You can buy it from The Abnormal Beauty Company/Deciem, also the makers of The Ordinary. I had super dark eyes, not just under but all around them, from my brow to my cheek bone. I had crows feet and fine lines and wrinkles and some puffiness when I woke up in the morning. I started using this product in  late August/early September and the difference is stunning!! My dark eyes were so bad people would stare at me. I had a total stranger come up to me in the grocery store and give me a card for an abused woman's shelter. My husband would get dirty looks when he was with me in public. It got so bad, I would not go anywhere without sunglasses, even at night. This product has been a game changer when it comes to the darkness. My crows feet have been reduced to almost none and the fine lines and wrinkles under my eyes have improved significantly. This is in just a few months of use, so I am excited to see the changes coming. You just need one drop per eye and use it twice a day. This is a serious product and has changed my life. I can now go out and not worry about being stared at. I posted pictures on the DECIEM Facebook page and people could not believe the difference.  One thing to note is that IF your dark circles are hereditary, this product will not work and no product will really work to reduce it. It was the best purchase I have ever made and I believe in it so much, I bought 3 more bottles to last the next year.

Hi @Kammmmmille,

I recommend the LANEIGE - Eye Sleeping Mask. It has a metallic applicator that you use to massage the product around the eyes and it's such a great tool for depuffing your eyes. <333

DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE - Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum

@Kammmmmille 

@Kammmmmille Drunk Elephant C-Tango™ Vitamin C Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL

The Ordinary Caffeine 5% + EGCG Depuffing Eye Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL

LANEIGE - Eye Sleeping Mask

ORIGINS - GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors