Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
Anonymous Insider

before and after makeup

Makeup by me

Re: before and after makeup

@Anonymous Very nice work on the two pics you posted.

just saying.. I hope you have consent from them to post pictures? I generally donโ€™t post full pics online abc wouldnโ€™t want my MUA posting my pics anywhere without me knowing. 

Anonymous Insider

They already consented.๐Ÿ˜Š I only want to give people something that makeup can make a normally people become a beautiful people

Hi @Anonymous,

You look GORGEOUS!!!  Who did your makeup, itโ€™s Wonderful!  My only suggestion is that I wonder if there is another concealer that might be better for you, concealer can be tricky, even the youngest person can appear to have lines where there arenโ€™t any, I currently use a Mac one & I have a Lancรดme one, it also depends on your skin, I have really dry skin and if I put some concealers on my hand to try, you wouldnโ€™t believe how it looks!

You look so amazing, whoever did your makeup was wonderful, I just donโ€™t see hardly any lines on your before picture, and many of us here have struggled to find the right concealer, I will ask @WinglessOne, to come in on this to try to help, you look so great, just wanted to be helpful if I could, @WinglessOne@GG84? Others?

I canโ€™t wait to see what we might come up with, also, what concealer did they use for this picture?

I will be following this post, so happy you posted ๐Ÿ˜Š.

SuzieQ

Anonymous Insider

She is really friendly lady, I m makeup artist, I used foundation is chanel and concealer is from chanel beauty. And some things are from her stuffs, these are lipsticks and eyeliner all from Sephora. For dry skin, skincare is really important step that you should do it. Softting your skin keep it more hydration, and then when you put concealer on your skin, please use natural way to tap your skin with concealer like finger. Concealer is good able to cove some marks but it is dry way for coverage. So you can do skincare making your skin more hydration, after you can use concealer making full coverage. Try it. Thank you so much for paying attention my posting. Allan

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing