Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

am I the only one that can’t get Urban decay pallets to blend???

I have the Naked Smokey pallet and I’ve used my sisters Naked 1,2 & 3 but I can’t seem to get it to blend. It barely shows up on me

I have 1 and 3 and have never had a problem with blending...

I have 1 and 3 and have never had a problem with blending. The original is still my all-time favorite palette and I've hit pan in almost every shade.

RE: am I the only one that can’t get Urban decay pallets to blend???

I agree
Anonymous Insider

the naked palettes kind of sick TBH. I have naked 3, nake...

the naked palettes kind of suck TBH. I have naked 3, naked smokey, and the naked heat as well as the naked basics palettes and most of them I was unimpressed with. I usually never gravitate towards them and when I do I usually only use one or two shades.

I bought Naked 3. Most colors are blendable.

I had the Naked 3 and it didn’t blend no matter how much I tried. Bought the fuel Gwen Stefani collab for my sis last year and it was horrible. Blended patchy regardless of what primer she used.

Re: am I the only one that can’t get Urban decay pallets to blend???

I've never had success with any of the Naked palettes, and find them to be lackluster anyway. -shrugs-

@kk249 I’m the same way. The only one that really shows up on me is my Heat palette which I actually love. The worst it Naked 3. Those shades do not show up on my skin at all! I really, really need to build it up. Naked and naked 2 aren’t that bad but I don’t reach for them at all because I’ve gotten soooo many more amazing ones since those launched. They’re more of a collection to me now.
7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing