Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

advice on how to apply lashes and winged liner (blind in one eye)

haha I guess the title of the post pretty much says it all. I can't really go and get falsies put on in a salon, I'm disabled and getting out of the house that often (especially during covid) is cumbersome and I'm often not well enough. My vision is pretty limited; is there a tool I can use or that anyone recommends for applying lashes at home? Haha I'd like to feel pretty one in a while and not like a gargoyle 🙃 Also, winged liner...I tried the card trick..umm I made a bloody mess...what am I missing lol. honestly I wish I had a video It was hysterical errrr except for the part where I kinda blinded myself with liquid liner for 30 minutes lol.

RE: advice on how to apply lashes and winged liner (blind in one eye)

Hello!!! Have you tried magnetic lashes? They are a bit expensive but can be bought at the drugstore. Also the wing liner stamp for the wing liner you can buy that one from the drugstore or amazon. Hope this helps

Re: advice on how to apply lashes and winged liner (blind in one eye)

Hi @Soranik79!

I use Velour Lashes Too Easy Lash Applicator to apply falsies.  There are several other kinds of applicators you can check out.

For winged liner, they have the Kaja Wink Stamp Original Waterproof Wing Eyeliner Stamp & Pen Original - Ink Black so you can just stamp the winged part.

My holy grail eyeliner is stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Intense Black 

The way I do winged liner is similar to when shaping brows.  I put the pen tip to the outer corner of my eye and the other end to the tip of my nose.  That's how I find the angle of the eyeliner.  It took me years of practice to figure that out.  I've been doing the winged liner look for 13 years!

Well. After a lot of tears this was the result. This used...

Well. After a lot of tears this was the result. This used to be a less than 5 minute process! Finding a new normal is hard. Nonetheless. I did it 🙂

Re: Well. After a lot of tears this was the result. This used...

@Soranik79 

You did amazing!  Practice makes perfect!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
testing