Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Everything Eyes

Your top two must have eyeshadow palettes?

I'm one that loves palettes over single eyeshadows. It's just more convient for me. And im always looking for new eyeshadow palettes to buy! 

So what is your #1 go to eyeshadow palette or your TOP TWO? (Doesn't have to only be neutrals)

Right now I only have one and it's the UD Naked Basics Palette.. may not look like you can do much with it, but i can get many eye looks out of that palette!

Re: Your top two must have eyeshadow palettes?

If I have to narrow down, I'd say The original Naked pallet and the Naked Basics, although if I could do a third, the Naked 2 is almost a tie.

Even when I wore powder eyeshadow, I never was a fan of the Naked palettes. Sorry, I know that's pretty much against the rules around here. Smiley Very Happy

I do wish I could still wear this one, Dior 5-Color Eyeshadow in Greige

And even though I can't wear powder shadow anymore, I had to almost physically restrain myself from purchasing this Chanel palette from the summer 2013 collection (image credit: Chanel website)

That said, I'm a HUGE FAN of the customizable palettes from Laura Mercier and Bobbi Brown. With Laura Mercier's in particular, you can fit any of the following in it: eyeshadow, eyeliner, blush, specialized glosses. It's a whole face in one.

http://www.sephora.com/custom-compact-6-well-P234209?skuId=1158559

I only see the small Bobbi Brown one- but there's a 6-well one at counters and online.

http://www.sephora.com/3-pan-palette-P270572?skuId=1291244

My favorite "every day" palette is Kat Von D's True Romance Eyeshadow Palette - Saint because the colors are great and just enough to give me some color and shading with out it being too much.

I think my favorite palette for a bolder look would have to be her True Romance Eyeshadow Palette - Sinner. Love the colors and I love the way they blend too!

My 2 favorites are UD's Naked 2 and their Theodora palette.  Love that Jealousy Green, I hope they release it as a single, mine's almost used up!

UD's Black Palette is my fave...  That and Naked.  I can get two different feels with both of them.  One subdued for work and one for a wild night out.

UD Naked 2 for neutrals and 15th Anniversary Palette for color!

UD15th.jpeg

I wish Sephora or UD were still selling the 15th anni palette! All the colors seem so beautiful and i would be able to defiantly use them since i enjoy working with color.. So sad i missed out!!!

Yeah it stinks that its not available anymore, I ended up glad I bought it when I did!

Mine for the moment is UD Naked Palette, I use it everyday, even if Im doing the colors from Vice Palette there is at least one color on the Naked Palette I use to fuse it all together.

swfupload_5817618034121615108.jpg

swfupload_9018900163189933535.jpg1. urban decay book of shadows (original)

2. thebalm and the beautiful palette

*stares dreamily* I'm STILL waiting for Absinthe to be released on its own!

lylysa---I emailed UD and asked them to release absinthe as a single Smiley Very Happy Maybe if more people do so, they might! And the emailed me right back and said that they will forward my request to the product developing team!

"Dear UD,

My fellow Beauty Talker Sephoramusthave contacted you before about releasing Absinthe...we'll I'm here too requesting it...please oh please oh pretty please!!!!"

I think I just might, it's been a while since I've purchased a pretty green shadow! I have Vert and Chronic from UD....<3 them!

Would love to see Absinthe as a single shadow! 

Wow the book of shadows original has gorgeous colors!

I have a new found love for absinthe too---I get sooo many compliments every time I wear it (I usually do a neutral eye) and people remember me when I wear it. Smiley Very Happy Annnnd, I don't feel like a clown with this color even though its a bright emerald green! Plus COLOR OF THE YEAR whoo hoo!

Funny... I'm staring at Absinthe and thinking about how I'd love to have that shade... scroll down to comment and see that a couple of you are waaaaay ahead of me already Smiley Happy Are there any good dupes for this?

Do Midnight Cowboy and MC Rides Again make anyone else wince when they see them? All I can think about is getting glitter in my eye...

do they still sell these at sephora?

I'd love to have Shattered!

@sephoramusthave- I love these colors on the balm palette. Where did you find that?

Conversation Stats
  • 28 replies
  • 49 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos3
  • UD15th.jpeg
  • swfupload_9018900163189933535.jpg
  • swfupload_5817618034121615108.jpg