Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Everything Eyes

YSL Volume Effect Faux Cils Mascara?

Has anyone tried this particular mascara? I want to buy it after hearing so many rave reviews but I dont know if I can throw out $30 for a mascara.

Re: YSL Volume Effect Faux Cils Mascara?

I have and I did wear it along time ago but I'm not sure why but when I wore it, it seemed like it got all over my eyelids and I've never had a mascara do that before. Hope this helps!

Highlighted

Thanks for the quick reply. I've been reading reviews and a couple of people have already mentioned the same thing happens to them.

Your welcome! I really wanted to love it but just didn't.Smiley Sad

Hi Sephoralovex,

I haven't tried that particular one however, I just tried the Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Babydoll and I LOVE it. I pretty picky when it comes to mascara and this one really gave me a doll eyed look. It was easy to apply and had a smooth type consistency. My lashes didn't feel dry or brittle.

http://www.sephora.com/mascara-volume-effet-faux-cils-babydoll-P378656?skuId=1520220

<3 Melissa

Thanks Melissa! I'll be stopping by Sephora today to check out the YSL mascaras Smiley Happy

You're very welcome!Smiley Happy I seriously LOVE this mascara.

<3 Melissa

Love love love love it! The ONLY problem I had with it before was that it was WAY too wet! Other than that, the mascara is really good because it creates volume with just one coat...!!!! Pretty amazing xD

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors