Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Woman stole $144 worth of eye shadow (news story)

Someone posted this news story on my facebook wall yesterday because I'm kinda known for being makeup obsessed, especially eyeshadows... I replied: "Wish she'd stolen some blending brushes too tho, her color lines are HARSH!"

Guess we're all obsessed with makeup here, but can all feel a bit better knowing we're hopefully not THIS obsessed! 😄

woman-steals-eyeshdow-mugshot-664x370.jpg

An Arkansas woman was arrested on suspicion of stealing $144 worth of eye shadow, police said.

According to KFSM, Brandy Allen, 31, of Fayetteville, Ark., faces charges of shoplifting and disorderly conduct.

On Monday, police were called to an Ulta Beauty Store to deal with a shoplifter, according to a preliminary report.

The person who called police said she saw Allen grabbing handfuls of make-up without looking at the color or labels, the report said.

After an officer arrived at the store and approached Allen, the original caller introduced herself to Allen as the general manager of the store and asked to see the contents of her purse, the report states.

Allen fumbled through her purse for several minutes before taking out several different packages of eye shadow. According to the report, she started cursing very loudly saying, “No one [expletive] saw me steal anything.”

She also described the situation with two more expletives, the report said.

The officer took Allen into custody, and the report states that the approximate value of the stolen makeup was $144.

Allen’s bond was set at $830, and on the same day she was booked, she bonded out of the Washington County Detention Center, according to the jail’s intake report.

Re: Woman stole $144 worth of eye shadow (news story)

Homer's on to something. Hahah. He's such a sweetheart. 

I'm going to go to MAC and say, "Do you even Homer?!"

LOLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. I laughed so hard,I fell out of my chair!

“No one [expletive] saw me steal anything.”

No, you're right, no one saw you steal anything, but it was a crime they didn't say anything if they saw you applying that look. 

She's giving blue eye shadow a bad name.

What? Those colors really add some fun to that classy mug. I think the blue make her eyes pop. 😉

I agree,she does look ridiculous. facebook.jpg

Haha, love this!  I just read an article about people who #nofilter on black and white pics, lol.

that's so ridiculous! LOL

Sadly her bond $ could be going towards a good brow product and even more shadow.

My thoughts exactly. She clearly wasn't stealing from the Anastasia Beverly Hills section.

Would have had a chance to hit Rouge 😛

LOL I just spit out some of my drink lol

I think we can tell she didn't steal from Sephora....

No ess, I mentioned something about that on my facebook too. The fact it was Ulta didn't shock me ROFL

My Sephora SAs woulda given her some application lessons whilst waiting on the cops to arrive. Gotta look fierce in a mugshot!

"At least let me color match you while the cops get here."

We were totally laughing about this at the office yesterday, m3rma1d! 

<3, Randee

In an imaginary world, with endless possibilities - here come the BT FORCE SQUAD! 

*powerpuff girls theme*

We will show you to blend, line, groom, and properly apply eyeshadow! 

Hello, operator? Please connect me to the BT FORCE! telephone makeup.jpg

We've got a situation here. 

gaga_applause.gif

Heart

I have to ask if the real crime here was the actual stealing or the eyeshadow application???

She looks like someone I worked with ages ago.  Her name was also Brandy, but her last name was different.  We're in central Oklahoma, and the incident was in the very western part of Arkansas, so it's possible she's relocated.  It *really* looks like her -- freckles and everything. 

She was a mess.  It actually wouldn't surprise me if this was her.  She didn't last long before the doctor fired her.  Too bad, because I worked with her mom at a different time, and knew her sister -- they were both nice and hard-working.  (Her mom, who I suspect was an alcoholic, joked that she named her Brandy because she drove her to drink.)

Weird. I wonder if it's the same girl with a new last name . . .

...and not a drop of lipstick.  It really would have pulled the look together. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • woman-steals-eyeshdow-mugshot-664x370.jpg
  • telephone makeup.jpg
  • gaga_applause.gif
  • tumblr_lqeicaMytO1qmzlixo1_500.png
  • facebook.jpg
  • the-drew-carey-show-mimi.jpg
testing