Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Winged Eyeliner - I Can’t Do It!!

alright, if anyone can give me tips/tricks/product names for perfecting my winged eyeliner, that would be great, because i have tried so many different liners, gel, liquid, and tools like stencils and I cannot perfect my eyeliner! im thinking about an eyeliner stamp, like the Kaja Wink Stamp Original Waterproof Wing Eyeliner Stamp & Pen Original - Ink Black , has anyone tried that? feel free to recommend products from other stores too, preferably under $30, thanks!!

Re: Winged Eyeliner - I Can’t Do It!!

@mklein0523 I always recommend a kohl liner first for beginners and draw little dots close to the lash line and then connect them.  Once you can master that I would move on to liquid liner.  When using liquid liner you can draw the dots and then connect them but it also helps if you have tape at the outer edge where the wing is and a q tip with makeup remover on it to clean the wing up if you mess up.

You can try Gel pots like Inglot gel liner you would need an angled brush to apply it or Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner Cuz I'm Black 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing