Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Who has tried the Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette

I am waiting to get it. Should I just get the sweet Peach palate instead I need some reviews

RE: Who has tried the Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette

Haven't been able to put that down tbh... the shadows are so pigmented and they blend well

I've only swatched the peach palette i store and wasn't i...

I've only swatched the peach palette i store and wasn't impressed so I cant give a solid opinion. but i do own the naked heat palette and have been using it daily ....I thinks its alot warmer the the peach eyeshadows which why​ i prefer it. the shadows are blendable and pretty pigmented ....ashes has been my favorite shade from the naked heat despite everyone saying its patchy. i did not find mine to be that way. I could go on but that depends how much variety you would want because in that section the peach palette wins :v

Re: Who has tried the Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette

Hadn't planned to but both lisalisad1 and uppiesbeads59 are convincing me otherwise. Their looks are less orange and more daywear.  

I have both palettes. I like them both but it all depends what you are searching for in a palette. The naked heat has great pigmentation and for my part, great blend-ability. You can create neutral looks for every day wear with the naked heat especially if you use the lighter shades. As well as grungy, edgy looks if you are into that. This is obviously a warm palette though, so i feel the only limitations come with what lipstick you plan to use.

as for the peach palette, it has some great shimmers and my favorite pinky coral shade, some of the browns though are a bit bleh, and the green leaves you underwhelmed, kind of blends in with the brown if you try them. That being said though i like this palette for more wearable natural looks, mostly leaning on korean style type of look. It has a strong peach scent so I like that. This palette has more shimmers than matte, which is fine if you are into those type of shadows. 

Naked heatNaked heat

Sweet peachSweet peach

You can expect more softer looks with sweet peach 

A look with naked heat. If i find one with the sweet peach ill post it

I have both and they are both different palettes. They may seem similar to you because they both are warm toned. Really depends what you are looking for? Do you want warmer toned browns or do you prefer peaches?

A number of BICers have received the Naked Heat palette and posted looks and their thoughts on this thread: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Thank-you-Sephora-Bumble-amp-Bumble-IGK-Bite-Tory-Burch-an...

Definitely check out @Blackwhiskey as she's done a couple great looks with it. In that thread you can see looks by a number of ladies and @Mochapj added her thoughts with her look, after having used it a few times, and she is a good resource for quality!

the Peach Palette and Heat Palette are very differebt in...

the Peach Palette and Heat Palette are very differebt in quality abd in colors. If you like peachy abd pink colors more than warm browns and reds i would get the peach palette hoewever the quakity of the Naked Palette is better than the Too Faced palette which has some poor shades.
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos2
  • Naked heat
  • Sweet peach
testing