Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Which one to choose: Natasha Denona mini nude palette vs. Pat McGrath sublime bronze ambition palette? I don’t own any ND or PML eyeshadow.

NATASHA DENONA - Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette

vs. 

PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Sublime Bronze Ambition Eyeshadow Palette

Re: Which one to choose: Natasha Denona mini nude palette vs. Pat McGrath sublime bronze ambition palette? I don’t own any ND or PML eyeshado

I haven't used either formula (yet! there's a package in the mail for me!), but depending on how deep your skin is, I'd probably go with the ND. If the light matte is usable for you, then I think the ND mini would be the most versatile. If that shade is too light, or if you gravitate towards mostly metallic looks, then the PMG would be a better fit. People give both palettes fantastic reviews, so either way you can't go wrong!

Re: Which one to choose: Natasha Denona mini nude palette vs. Pat McGrath sublime bronze ambition palette? I don’t own any ND or PML eyeshado

@Bsheo I have ND mini and the PMG one.  I'd say if you can get the PMG one on sale right now, then get the PMG.  If not get the ND mini.  The PMG is currently OOS due to it's half off.  In general, i prefer PMG over ND but aside money/value etc, between these 2 palettes i prefer the ND mini.  I dont have ND Camel so i cant comment.

Thank you. You got it right. Because of Sale price only i was getting confused. Mini Nude is $25 and PML one is $27.50. I did order the PML one as i didn't want to loose on sale but still debating. 

I have the Pat McGrath bronze temptation (not the one you mentioned) and the ND mini nude and I love the quality of both shadows.  Out of the two you mentioned I would say the ND. I prefer the shades and think they are more unique compared to that PM. The metallics are super intense and pretty in the ND and I don't think that PM has that same impact so that's what I would choose of the two. @Bsheo 

Thank you

Which one to choose: Natasha Denona mini nude palette vs. Pat McGrath sublime bronze ambition palette? I don’t own any ND or PML eyeshadow.

oh that's a hard choice @Bsheo I personally would probably go for the ND I have 4 of her palettes and two PMG and I reach for ND over PMG

Thank you

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing