Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Which natasha denona mini palette is the best?

I’m thinking of trying more natasha denona mini palettes as I love her eyeshadows. I currently have the glam palette, mini xenon and mini tropic. I might pick up the mini love since the big palette is gone (limited edition) 😞

what are some of the best mini palettes in your opinion? Preferably nothing too warm toned/orange as that’s not my vibe.

Re: Which natasha denona mini palette is the best?

Mini Gold is my absolute favorite!

@SlimNShady  Depends on the color story you're after, aside from nothing too warm toned. My favorite Natasha Denona mini is Natasha Denona Mini Gold Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.028 oz :it's a fantastic green and gold palette. And I like Natasha Denona Mini Lila Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.028 oz/ 0.8 g (I'm also a fan of the full sized Lila palette). 

I love ND eye-shadows. I have several 5 pans and really think the minis are a great value. Favorite mini is Natasha Denona Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette and #Natasha Denona Mini Glam Eyeshadow Palette 0.028 oz x 5/ 0.79 and they go really well together.

@SlimNShady   the Natasha Denona Mini Retro Eyeshadow Palette is great option but my favorite of all the ND minis is the Natasha Denona Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing