Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Which eyeshadow palettes deserve a sequel?

We all know about eyeshadow palettes that were so popular that they spawned an entire series, such as Urban Decay's Naked series and Too Faced's Chocolate Bars, but what are some one-off palettes for which you'd like to see a sequel?

I'd very much like to see Urban Decay give us a true Electric II with the bright and bold colours of the original. I think that the Afterdark palette was meant to be Electric's successor, but it has an entirely different vibe and unfortunate colour names. I'd love a more poppy colour scheme with a bright mint/cyan, sunflower yellow, true orange, neon magenta, etc.  

I would also be willing to pay a lot of money for a sequel to Kat Von D's MetalMatte palette. The MetalMatte is filled with cool tones and neutrals; thus I'd like to see a rendition with a warm, vivid colour story with the same velvety formula. How great would it be if the brights from the Metal Crush line were incorporated into one palette?

I'd love to hear your thoughts!  

Re: Which eyeshadow palettes deserve a sequel?

I just thought that KVD Saint & Sinner and Pastel Goth need to have a baby together. One side of airy pastels and one side with grungy colours and jewel tones. I need ; - ; 

Omg definitely agree! I'm so obsessed with my Modern Renaissance palette I was thinking of buying a second one just to stock up on them!

I'd like another anastasia palette cuz subculture didn't speak to me and neither did the terrible reviews 😞 I also wish natasha denona came out with a new sister palette to the sunset palette!

I wished that ABH would have gone with art-themed sequels for Modern Renaissance instead of trying to copy the Venus 2 with Subculture. I would pay good money for a Modern Rococo palette with metallics and pastels. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing