From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes

Which brand is worth the splurge Natasha denona or pat McGrath?

I only want to get from one of these two brands and I I can't decide. I watched a lot of reviews on Natasha and everyone seems to love them but am really intrigued by Pats new eyeshadow palettes coming out.

Re: Which brand is worth the splurge Natasha denona or pat McGrath?

I have 8 Natasha Denona palettes and 6 minis. Every one of them is outstanding. Regardless of what brushes I use they blend and do not look muddy I love them all. I have one Pat McGrath Palette Divine Rose II and I have worn it three times. I can't get it to blend to where it doesn't look muddy. so I say go with the Natasha Denona. Worth every cent!

RE: Which brand is worth the splurge Natasha denona or pat McGrath?

I have three Natasha Denona palettes and I love them all. I was considering getting the Mothership IV palette. But I dislike that bright gold. To get the gorgeous blues, I’m going to buy the new Tom Ford singles. I wish he produced a large palette alongside the quads. I’ll still keep the Mothership palette in consideration. We’ll see.

Edit: I actually just bought the Mothership IV palette after watching Jeffree Star's review. I think it's a better deal than the Tom Ford singles.

Both brands are great, but being the fashion junki I am, I would have to go with mother Pat. Everything in her palettes are so inspiring. And the fact that she uses her makeup on the runway is so cool to me.  You won’t regret a Pat McGrath palette. 

Is there a certain color family you want? Cool, smoky, mostly metallics, etc?

I’m a huge Pat fan and it’s soooo worth the money.

I do not regret any of my Natasha Denona Palettes I have 4. Amazing, easy to use, quick to blend. I will always buy her brand. Worth every penny.

Natasha Denona! You get so many color options.

lol... I would say Viseart... I have multiple palettes from them and love each and every one... So pigmented and blends like a dream.

RE: Re: Which brand is worth the splurge Natasha denona or pat McGrath?

Thanks I will check out one of their palettes 🤔
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing