Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

What's your go-to eye shadow palette? Your favorite single eye shadow that you swipe on quick?

Hello lovelies! What's your go-to palette or single shadow? The palette you run to whenever you're in a hurry or the palette that makes you think, "That will work with anything."  I'm talking the palette or single shadow that you grab when you are going away for a few days or the one you conveniently leave outside of your make up case because you know you're going to use it again tomorrow.  Please share! 

Mine is definitely....UD Naked 3!  

My single eye shadow when I just need a little quick sparkle....Bare minerals Celestine!

Re: What's your go-to eye shadow palette? Your favorite single eye shadow that you swipe on quick?

About six months ago, I decided I was sick of shimmers and wanted to wear more mattes on my eyes.  My go-to palette is Kat Von D's Shade and Light palette; I cycle through my other palettes, but Shade and Light is always within reach.  Go-to single shade is ABH's Buon Fresco from Modern Renaissance.  

For shimmers, Smog and Sin from the UD Naked Palette are two of my favorites.

Re: What's your go-to eye shadow palette? Your favorite single eye shadow that you swipe on quick?

My go-to palette is definitely ABH Modern Renaissance! My favorite single eye shadow is the Laura Mercier Caviar stick in Amethyst or Benefit Hoola matte bronzer if I want a more neutral look 🙂

My go to palette is Too Faced Sweet Peach and my go to single is Weenie by Colourpop.

My go to when I am in a hurry is the Matte exposure from smash box.  It isn't overly pigmented, so I don't have to be too careful when I am in a time crunch and has good neutrals for every day looks.  My favorite go to for a night out is either the Huda Desert Dusk right now.  I am loving it as long as you keep your glue handy.

My palette is the Viseart Neutral matte and the single shadow is Nars Stud. Loveeeeeeeee Stud. It is the perfect shimmery/metallic taupe. I have been wearing these together A LOT. 

My favourite eyeshadows that I use alone when I'm in a hurry are Colourpop's Come and Get it or Rose Gold by Buxom. Any duo-chrome eyeshadow looks great alone (at least I find) since the colour shift makes it look like you've layered 2+ shadows. 🙂 

RE: What's your go-to eye shadow palette? Your favorite single eye shadow that you swipe on quick?

Either the modern renaissance by ABH or sweet peaches from too faced. When I'm in a jiffy and only use one shade it's my Laura mercier shadow stick in amethyst.

Mine is the naked heat palette. The colors are really pretty and pigmented

UD Naked2 Basics!  I don't have any singles that I use these days. The UD palette is very convenient, it goes with me even if I've done a more sophisticated eye look as it's great for touching up anything gone amiss.

My go-to palette for a quick look is Mac Prissy Girls!  I don't really have a favorite for singles.

RE: What's your go-to eye shadow palette? Your favorite single eye shadow that you swipe on quick?

ABH x Mario Palette, I can create a gorgeous look with a matte and a metallic shadow.

Mine is Tom Ford's Platinum cream shadow! Love it!

Mine is UD single shadow in Suspect! Loved it from the moment I tried it in the Naked 2 palette. I'm on my 3rd one already 😄 I thought it was discontinued since the Sephora stores and Shoppers Drug Mart didn't carry it... For now, it's still available on Sephora website (thank goodness!)

I also love the Charlottle Tilbury cream shadow Marie Antoinette.

My everyday work palette is the tarte clay play palette. Super wearable and easy to blend. Also, you can use the one palette for your whole face. Eyeshadow, contour, bronzer, and eyebrows. I love it so far.

Agreed! Mine is the Tarte Clay Play Face Shaping Palette as well! I can whip out a 5 minute look easily!

My go-to: Too Faced Peach My favorite single: ABH in Sunset

So UD naked heat so far has never let me down when I'm in...

So UD naked heat so far has never let me down when I'm in a rush. I can create an eye look so quickly & almost effortless with this palette. I love the combination of simple yet saucy of UD heat. Now my single pan eyeshadow I'm obsessed with is makeup geek cocoa bear💕 I love it all over the lid, brow bone or transition.

My favorite quick palette is UD Basics2.  

The best single shadow for me is the LM caviar stick in amethyst.  I swipe, blend and go.

Doucce shimmer eyeshadow in the shade Marisa in the center of my lid is so dang pretty!

RE: Re: What's your go-to eye shadow palette? Your favorite single eye shadow that you swipe on quick?

That's a really pretty color. Just looked it up.
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
testing