Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

What's your favourite eyeshadow palette?

Hi I'm looking to buy my first eyeshadow palette. Does anyone have any suggestions? Or have a particular palette you always find yourself going back to? 

Re: What's your favourite eyeshadow palette?

All of my favorites are Natasha Denona. Right now my most used snd favorites are nd biba, 28 pan green brown, the my dream palette and glam palette. I also think any of those would make an amazing first or staple palette for people that haven’t tried them but love neutrals. Natasha Denona Biba All Neutral Eyeshadow Palette Full Size Biba Neutral Eyeshadow Palette  Natasha Denona My Dream Eyeshadow Palette  Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 28 Green-Brown 

@LeyLey7 @May favorite is the Natasha Denona Mini Retro Eyeshadow Palette ! Simple but I use it all the time !

@LeyLey7 you already have so many great suggestions here, it would be tough to add on! I think my first real palette was tarte Tartelette™ In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette 12 x 0.053 oz/ 1.5 g and I wore it for years. Toasted is great for a warmer look, and the ND Glam is perfect for more cool/neutral ones.

Oooh, this is a good question @LeyLey7 

Natasha Denona My Dream Eyeshadow Paletteis my current fave.  It can do several looks, and it gets me out of my warm toned palettes every now and then.

Natasha Denona Sunset Eyeshadow Palette Full Size Sunset Eyeshadow Paletteis one I usually go back to.  I just love the color story and it's one of those palettes where I've used every shadow.

If you aren't into warm tones, @faeriegirl 's choice (glam) is a great choice too, it's more neutral and basically another ND, so quality is the same.

Other palettes that I think are good starters:

HUDA BEAUTY Rose Gold REMASTERED Eyeshadow Palette(I don't own, colors are very similar to tons of palettes I have, but I like the variety of it)

Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette 

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Sun Stalk'R Face + Eye Bronzer & Highlighter Palette(Don't let the name deceive you, this totally works as an eye palette)

tarte Tartelette™ Toasted Eyeshadow Palette(Runs warm, but this one has a good mix of matte, shimmer and a very temptuous sparkle)

Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette/ Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Soft Glam II Eye Shadow Palette 

Also fun:

Hourglass Scattered Light Glitter Eye Shadowand Kaja Eye Bento Bouncy Eyeshadow Trio 

These you can apply with fingers and build as you.  The sparkly shades in the Kaja make for excellent toppers for other shadows.

@LeyLey7  My all time favorite is Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette . 

This is a favorite of mine too, @faeriegirl. It is just the right blend of soft, neutral. and sparkles  @LeyLey7 

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 42 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing